Working Title?

Is this a working title, or are they seriously that hard up that they can't think of a new unique title?

It doesn't seem to be a re-make(which would anger me to no ends) or a continuation(which i don't even know how that would work), so what were they thinking?

Id rather not have a remake, since the original wasnt even that long ago.. But it doesnt really look like a remake, nor does it look like a sequel. It just looks like another game with the same name. Hopefully it turns out better than the crap theyve been putting out for.. well quite a long time now. The last one i actually liked was carbon.

Id rather not have a remake, since the original wasnt even that long ago.. But it doesnt really look like a remake, nor does it look like a sequel. It just looks like another game with the same name. Hopefully it turns out better than the crap theyve been putting out for.. well quite a long time now. The last one i actually liked was carbon.

Wow. I would put Carbon close to the bottom of the pile out of 360 generation NFS titles.

Each to their own though.

I think it looks great. Considering they used Hot Pursuit before as a title I'm not surprised why they're using existing ones again, although it'd be silly if it was called Need for Speed: Make Car Go Fast Now.

Wow. I would put Carbon close to the bottom of the pile out of 360 generation NFS titles.

I wouldn't put it in the 360 generation since it was on the PS2 and Xbox 1 first, but I'd still put it at the bottom, especially since the PS2 version didn't unlock the Police Interceptor when you did all the silver challenges. Still it's better than The Run which encourages you to speed run their game.

Edited by CHIRUNO99

The last NFS most wanted i really enjoyed

I too fully enjoyed the last NFS Most Wanted game, and if they design it in the same way as they did last time with some new features it will make a great game. From the video they launched it looks like it has new good technology and kept some of the good features they had before.

I would say NFS Most wanted is by far the best NFS game out. I've played a few and the other haven't lived up to it.