Major spoilers, do not click unless you've finished

The only way for Ken to be a cool guy is to be his butt buddy, it seems. What I mean by that is to just agree with everything he says and help him out whenever possible. My 2nd playthrough is pretty much this and Kenny always has my back.

My first playthrough I was just trying to get close to the ladies, because... you know. Little did I know I was building a relationship with an insane woman and one that literally has no say in her survival. Sigh...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ben: Just let me fall to my death Lee, please, we both know I'm worthless....

Lee: Nah man, come on up...

The next morning...

Lee: Hey Benny, lemme get a hand with something.

Ben: Sorry dude, I'll just let you down anyway. I'm gonna hang back with this guy who wants to kill me because I got his wife and son killed. Thanks for saving my life though.

Lee: Getting bit has been the best thing that's happened to me since I met you guys. I bet I turn out to be immune.

I expected that I'd had to chose between him or Molly in the end, but because the shooting mechanic isn't that great, I left her behind. If I had to chose between them I'd would have picked Molly.

In the end, when Ben was hanging there, willing to sacrifice himself to save the group, I just couldn't leave him behind. He's just a kid. Yes, he fucked me over in more ways i can imagine, but still ... I just couldn't let him die.

When we assembled the search party, he stayed behind because "he would just screw things up". In a way I was relieved.

And FYI, Kenny is a fucking dick! I stood by his side for 90% of the time, but when I need his help, he just tells me "I was looking out for myself". Seriously, Kenny can go fuck himself. If I have the chance to kill him, I won't fucking hesitate. Atleast Ben feels guilty.

Molly lived in my game, Kenny had my back as well...couldn't wait to get rid of Ben, in real life I would have killed him myself (not the nice drop his ass after he said let me go way either). He did not mean to mess things up as bad as he did but he constantly made bad decisions and screwed the group over. He was a weak link and in the long run would have gotten everyone in the group killed, was only a matter of time.

And FYI, Kenny is a fucking dick! I stood by his side for 90% of the time, but when I need his help, he just tells me "I was looking out for myself". Seriously, Kenny can go fuck himself. If I have the chance to kill him, I won't fucking hesitate. Atleast Ben feels guilty.

Couldn't agree more. I've wanted to kill Kenny since the first episode since he's been a complete turd. Ben is a screw up, but Kenny has actively ditched me multiple times.

That said, I can't believe I got him to come with me at the end of this episode, since I've made it a point to disagree with and go against him every chance I've had. I was also pretty surprised I got everybody to come with me, especially since I showed them the bite.

I like the fact that no one is safe, because in this world, NO one is safe. I still don't see a good ending coming. They get in the boat, then what? Not big enough to go ocean, no supplies, no plan. In the end, they are all doomed.

thats exactly why Kirkman titled the series Walking Dead. its a clever title that actually DOESNT refer to the zombies. the survivors are the walking dead. because its only a matter of time until they all die.

If i had let Ben die would Molly have stayed? She was kick arse.

And Kenny pissed me off. Ive actually sided with him plenty of times[killed Duck for him] and he still just leaves me at the end.

Same for me, but that dude has left me two times when Lee almost died so screw him.

I was pissed when Kenny decided to wait on the boat while Lee looks for Clem.I side with Kenny on everything,the only thing I think I messed up was I let Kenny kill Duck.Christa and Omid agreed to help Lee look for Clem in my game,which is weird as I always disagree with Christa.

what i dont understand is, i see ppl get bit then later they turn, but i remember Ben said in episode 2 that the bite doesnt make u turn. Only when u die then u turn, but duck got bitten and he still turned and now lees been bitten n soon he will turn too. So what did the makers of the game make a mistake or am i missing something?

what i dont understand is, i see ppl get bit then later they turn, but i remember Ben said in episode 2 that the bite doesnt make u turn. Only when u die then u turn, but duck got bitten and he still turned and now lees been bitten n soon he will turn too. So what did the makers of the game make a mistake or am i missing something?

You're missing the fact that a bite eventually kills you. It It gives you an extremely high fever that you inevitably succumb to. After that you turn. So the bite isn't what does it exactly but it speeds up the process by killing you.

You're missing the fact that a bite eventually kills you. It It gives you an extremely high fever that you inevitably succumb to. After that you turn. So the bite isn't what does it exactly but it speeds up the process by killing you.

that makes alot of sense, u sound kinda like a doctor lol. OMG im so stupid, iv watched so many zombie movies and they always said if u get bitten you will turn. But it was always the infection of the virus that the zombies carried, but in this one its more realistic. thats pretty interesting, and thanks for replying so fast, it just bothered me for a while, thanks DOC lol.

that makes alot of sense, u sound kinda like a doctor lol. OMG im so stupid, iv watched so many zombie movies and they always said if u get bitten you will turn. But it was always the infection of the virus that the zombies carried, but in this one its more realistic. thats pretty interesting, and thanks for replying so fast, it just bothered me for a while, thanks DOC lol.

No prob and no, I'm not a doctor I'm a baby lol

If you think about it, traditional zombie movies followed the same trend. The big difference is that the zombies carried the infection, not the case in The Walking Dead universe. Still though, it was never the bite that made people turn, it was always the infection that reanimated the body after the person died. Only in TWD's case, everyone is already infected.

I saved Ben, even though he's responsible for everything that has happened, I wouldn't want his blood on my hands. Also Clem would of probably hated Lee if I let him die.

Kenny is a prick, I've sided with him throughout the whole game and he still gives Lee shit. Fighting him on the train and getting in his face when he was drunk on whiskey, fuck that guy!

Dunno if you've seen the show or read the books but they explain that everyone in the world is already infected. It's what the guy at the CDC whispered to Rick end of season 1.

I saved Ben, even though he's responsible for everything that has happened, I wouldn't want his blood on my hands. Also Clem would of probably hated Lee if I let him die.

Kenny is a prick, I've sided with him throughout the whole game and he still gives Lee shit. Fighting him on the train and getting in his face when he was drunk on whiskey, fuck that guy!

Exactly what I thought, I did everything to be on Kenny's side and at the end he says something like 'all you've done is look out for yourself you haven't cared about anyone else...' He can fuck himself which is what my response was he's a dick and he's the only one that stayed behind out of all four of them, oh well he can go off alone and hopefully die somewhere

Guess im one of the few who had Kennys back throughout the game... he was all :woop: on seeing me drop Ben and even after showing him the bit on my arm on asking for help he said along the lines of "of course ill come help, youve always been a friend to me". Almost everyone ive seen online had to prompt him with the "clem is family" dialogue option.

As for Vernon and why he buggered off... he was climbing out of the windo and asked "you guys didnt come here by the railroads by chance did you". Most speculate he saw the approaching horde and as such took his friends and scarpered but personally as this should not have effected him in the hidey hole they had i think he instead saw a big ass fire spreading towards them which was initially caused by Lee dropping the blow torch gas tank to try and burn the zombie horde... after all you can hide from zombies underground but there is no escaping mass fire.

Guess im one of the few who had Kennys back throughout the game... he was all :woop: on seeing me drop Ben and even after showing him the bit on my arm on asking for help he said along the lines of "of course ill come help, youve always been a friend to me". Almost everyone ive seen online had to prompt him with the "clem is family" dialogue option.

Pretty much this for me as well. Kenny was my buddy for all 4 episodes, there's no way he wouldn't help me out.

The bite doesn't give you a fever. The infected wound gives you a fever.

Remember in the world of "The Walking Dead" everyone is infected with the disease. I've always thought that the title is more a taunt at the fact that everyone who is alive is actually still a zombie technically. Not just that the dead come back to life.

Also judging from the size of the wound on Lee's arm... Omid is still more of a prime candidate for zombification than Lee. Even with antibiotics Omid's wound is much worse both in placement and severity. Omid has already reopened his wound by simply walking. While Lee's bite is in a spot where less stress will be applied in fight or flight situations.

Pretty much this for me as well. Kenny was my buddy for all 4 episodes, there's no way he wouldn't help me out.

That's what annoyed me so much when I had also been by his side in nearly everything the group did but oh well I'm guessing the story won't change much without him being there, we'll probably save Clementine and then Lee will sacrifice himself to save the rest, shame he got bitten though.