Achievement Discussion

Krazie

they seem quite hard due to the fact this a JAPANESE shooter. so they are hard to an american gamer that didnt import for the dreamcast. i imported it for $4. but the game is mediocre so i didnt bother buying it agian. the game is hard for anybody new to the genre, and experts as well... hmmmmmmmm 0_0

Has anyone gotten the perfect clear yet on this game? I was wondering if you needed to actually destroy faintear in levels 1 and 3 or if it just like the no miss clear achivement but on normal mode. I'm getting close to getting the 1cc hard mode, and then all I will have left to get is the perfect clear. much appreciated.

they seem quite hard due to the fact this a JAPANESE shooter. so they are hard to an american gamer that didnt import for the dreamcast. i imported it for $4. but the game is mediocre so i didnt bother buying it agian. the game is hard for anybody new to the genre, and experts as well... hmmmmmmmm 0_0

this is a fairly mild vertical shooter. believe its actually a great gateway game into this genre. when i can get the games true ending after playing it for only 2 afternoons, this game is gonna be a breeze for anyone who is an expert in these types of games.

I don't think I'll ever get all the achievements in this game.. can't even get Faintear to appear on level 3.. uh, I love shmups but I'll be the first to admit that they whip me pretty hard.

You've found the only fault to the achievement system: fun vs. gamerscore.

I'll admit, everyone feels it sometimes. That's why a lot of my games aren't perfects yet. I could do it, just don't want to play the game without having fun. (Or I'm having fun doing something else.)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This is confusing...

No Miss Clear

Complete the entire game without losing a life.

and

Perfect Play

Destroy all the bosses and complete the entire game without dying at Normal difficulty or higher.

...is that the same thing? Because my bassic english language...tells me that there are the same thing.

without losing a life = without dying

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Thank you!

This is confusing...

No Miss Clear

Complete the entire game without losing a life.

and

Perfect Play

Destroy all the bosses and complete the entire game without dying at Normal difficulty or higher.

...is that the same thing? Because my bassic english language...tells me that there are the same thing.

without losing a life = without dying

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Thank you!

yea im pretty sure they both mean "beating the game without dying once"

also

Perfect Play

does that mean you have to beat ALL THE BOSSES(all 4 forms of the bosses on level 2, 4 and faintear on levels 1, 3, and 5) or can you just beat faintear on level 1,3,and 5 and just beat the 1st form of the bosses on 2 and 4?

Edited by Zombie Brigade

This achievement glitched for me. I played the game on normal, dying along the way. When i got to the final boss, i died a couple times and when i respawned i immedately destroyed the boss and the achievement unlocked. I dunno, I died as much as anyone and still got it. This games achievements are pretty tough tho.

This achievement glitched for me. I played the game on normal, dying along the way. When i got to the final boss, i died a couple times and when i respawned i immedately destroyed the boss and the achievement unlocked. I dunno, I died as much as anyone and still got it. This games achievements are pretty tough tho.

lol lucky you. what exactly did you do when you played?

Edited by Zombie Brigade

• 1 year later...

Thank you for answering my question The Stray! I didn't really think I ever would get to know how this achievement works seeing as this forum is somewhat dead to be honest. A shame really since I though this game was pretty nice and not insanely hard like Ikaruga and some others. :)

Haven't played Triggerheart in a long time. Might try to get a few more achievements from it soon.