Need Help on a Mission on Veteran? Post here.

just let people now here is a vid that my friend made to help people who are stuck on heta on vet .....

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=Sn7Gbo3hQLg&feature=related]YouTube - Call Of Duty 4 COD 4 Easy way to do HEAT on Veteran[/ame]

also if any1 know who to get past no fighting in the war room that would be a great help it's so annoying i get all the way to the room then i run out of time ffs .:mad::mad::mad:

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS IS A MESSAGE TO ALL TRUE VETERANS OF COD 4!

I know a lot of you eat "Mile High Club" for breakfast and this is a plea to you!

I am stuck on 980 points and have tried this level over 80-90 times and cannot get past. I have now formed a mental block and cannot break it.

Would anyone be kind enough to retrieve my tag on their machine to complete this level? If YES! Please message me on live. Tag is daddy exec

I will obviously help out in anyway poss in return.

Before you start swearing at this post, I have seen vids by nextgen and countless ones on youtube and taken all in from x360a.org. I try this achievement every other day and the out come is the same.

That bit is extremley hard, personally, i ran to thr right past the bumper cars, then took a left, and lay down, they can only come at you one way, and if that not a lot do, and when the chopper comes, just sprint to the guy, pick him up and go to the chopper.

You can also stand up form the position and shoot, not a lot of them can fire back, and if your good you'll get the shot off first anyway.

Hope this helps.

I wouldn't recomend going up to the white fence at the end as they can lob grandes and shoot through it, just go round the corner, lay down, or take position to start shooting across the bumper cars at the people on the ferris wheel etc.

That bit is extremley hard, personally, i ran to thr right past the bumper cars, then took a left, and lay down, they can only come at you one way, and if that not a lot do, and when the chopper comes, just sprint to the guy, pick him up and go to the chopper.

You can also stand up form the position and shoot, not a lot of them can fire back, and if your good you'll get the shot off first anyway.

Hope this helps.

I wouldn't recomend going up to the white fence at the end as they can lob grandes and shoot through it, just go round the corner, lay down, or take position to start shooting across the bumper cars at the people on the ferris wheel etc.

O.K. I will try that, thanks! Also, when does the door with intel open? It doesn't open for me after first choppas!

There is another way that I frequently use to help friends:

Sprint to the other side of the area and get behind the brick wall of this large building. There should be a building with a wall that looks like this:

|

|

|______

Just hide here:

|

|

The terrorists will start throwing grenades at you; don't worry, none of them will hit you. Once the helicopter gets to the LZ, sprint to the helicopter. You will inevitable get damage so regenerate behind the bird. Once done, sprint to MacMillan then take him to the helicopter. Remember to go through the middle of the formation because you will get stuck if you try to go any other way.

Hope that helped!

I need help with "No Fighting in the War Room" I have just under 8 minutes left and Im at the first tunnel with entrances going off to the left and right.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

I think you might be stuck at the missile Silos? There are guys to the right and left down two corridors. Use the grenade launcher on your SOPMOD to take both out, then run down one, shooting them with either a shotgun, or the SOPMOD rifle. When you get to the point where you are looking back down the hallway, use the grenade launcher again to clear the tangos out. I think you get to a blast door that opens and get a checkpoint right after this.

I got this game last friday 2/1. I'm a achievement whore like a lot of other peeps on this website...so all I have done is veteran. I have a loving wife who encourages me to play ;) and I have a full time job. So I play on my off time. With that said...I started this game last friday on veteran and the first couple of levels were fairly easy but challenging. I think I started running into issues in the TV room. So my first reference on how to get through that part?????? XBOX360ACHIEVEMENTS.org hooooyaaaa. It was off of this thread in particular I got a link to the best tool you can ever have next to this website:

http://nextgenwalkthroughs.com/

What is the bottom line to this rambling I'm doing? I finished the game last night after 4 nights of playing...oh yea I also was able to watch the Super Bowl as well. The video was great and the narrative the guy gives is invaluable. I had some issues with the war room level but even those were shortened by referencing http://nextgenwalkthroughs.com/ that level would have been a lot shorter if I could have gotten check points at a normal interval. The only way nextgen has not helped me alot is with the bonus plane mission but using what I saw on that website, this website, and some narrative I have high confidence in getting that tonight. After that...I start a new game on recruit to get some intel and kick some tvs in...and I will be 1000/1000. Then I start the next stage. I click that button called multiplayer on the main menu and open that chapter. Good Luck to all. And remember...to conclude....xbox360achievements.org and nextgenwalkthroughs.com/ are your friends for this game.

I know a lot of you eat "Mile High Club" for breakfast and this is a plea to you!

I am stuck on 980 points and have tried this level over 80-90 times and cannot get past. I have now formed a mental block and cannot break it.

Would anyone be kind enough to retrieve my tag on their machine to complete this level? If YES! Please message me on live. Tag is daddy exec

Before you start swearing at this post, I have seen vids by nextgen and countless ones on youtube and taken all in from x360a.org. I try this achievement every other day and the out come is the same.

We don't cheat here. No one will do that for you

If you watch the vids and follow what the do EXACTLY then you shouldn't have no problem. Just remember two things

1) Keep moving

2) Flashbang everything

Hope this helps.

This worked like a dream! Thanks yo! I suggest anyone who has problems with this to hide behind bumper cars platform and snipe the f***ers who come closer.

I watched the videos for MHC. They gave me a general idea of what to do. What I found most helpful, pick up the shotgun from the second guy you kill (you knife the guy on the left 1st, then shoot the guy on the left through the meeting room). Once you pick up the shotty, it makes it a lot easier...

As I said in earlier post...I completed on veteran...ran through on recruit to get intel and tvs...and in 7 tries using input/suggestions and videos from this website and nextgenwalkthrough I got the mile high club last night. 1000/1000. I also clicked the multiplayer button and put my RB 6 experience to test and advanced from level 1 to 12 and only stopped cause wife made me ;)

To all who gave great suggestions....thx and hope to see you online. Add my tag...always looking for a cool bunch of guys to play with....or grease depending on whose team your on ;)

i need help on heat with the LZ and the rest of the mission

I had exactly the same problem (and trust me I'm not a FPS player). Hadn't got a clue til I watched a video on you tube.

It showed the bloke run up the hill. He was in advance of all the instructions being shouted at him by Captain Price or whatever. Ran ahead leaving teammates behind.. He'd got to the top, grabbed the weapon from the shed shot the four tanks and was out to the right (through the hut) before the main enemy had started moving into the main field in front of the farm house.

He went prone near the path and crept behind the wall to avoid the soldiers in the filed (I found it easier to run straight on as you enter the field then go down the far side as you are further away from them I found I'd get shot if I went through the concrete tube), round behind the house in the far right of the filed (near the cow carcass or whatever it is), down the hill. Leg it all the way to the bottom. He had three minutes or something to spare

i followed this and pretty much did it first time - as long as you get to the top and finish that quick I don't think I shot one person on the way down. If you hang about near the top, you get overrun. That was my downfall.

Here ya go.

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=yWx4GMjc0nU]YouTube - Call of Duty 4 Walkthrough 15 Heat[/ame]

(all the vids by this guy I've found are great)

I'm now stuck on the Fighting in the War Room level - the timed one in the building, dark corridors, red lights later in the level.

I'm at the going downstairs checkpoint. I've managed to get through the next room once by going to the right a the first crossroads. killed the two guys at the end guy went left worked my way killed another couple then a cuple who run round the corner up the side of the room (died on this route about 45 times) back to the centre of the room and through the corridor at the end. I turned right and then the corridor goes left. I can't get through that bit to hit the next checkpoint, then have to start again from the stairs. So annoying. I've tried hurling a Flashbang and cooking it while running down the stairs at the start.This generally lets me shoot the first couple. I've tried grenades. But doing the whole room (tried using grenade launcher as well) appears to be a total fluke as only got there twice in 75 attempts? i've tried running out and getting my team mates to do some work and sit back. But eventually you have to move as teh timers a-ticking

You tube bloke runs striaght through it all. Doesn't happen when I have a go!

Any tips?

I've read over and over how to beat it, but One Shot One Kill....is driving me nuts..I've tried every possible way to beat it and I can't...tried killing, tried hiding...I've got to the choppers once..got the checkpoint, but now I'm back at the first part of the last part where dude is on the hill...I hate this....I'm also stuck on the war room..but I'm gonna try and try again...

what i did is hide behind the bumper car place and put a claymore in front of you. then if any make it past the claymore i just shot them. go prone so they wont see you. also put claymores at every car. took me a few trys.