Did you hug Leonardo?

ialsolikebombz

i missed it, and leonardo made me feel really bad for missing it :(

wanted to go back and do it again, but then i decided i really couldnt be bothered, so played on, knowing id have to live with myself every time i saw leonardo after that!

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i started doing something else when the cut scene happened,when i looked up,it said an action button,i tried pressing the button but it was too late.Can someone message me and tell me how to replay missions.:confused:

I finished the game but i wanna play more.message me and tell me how to replay.

p.s.

if you know and don't message me this what will happen.

first:mad:,then:grab,and then,:chairand finally,:AR15!

Both! Hugged the first time but had to replay again for the feathers (Ended up with 98 first time round so played again). So on the second time I didn't press any of the cutscene buttons. There is another good one when the girl gets an arrow through her leg and you need to pass the other dude bandages etc when it gets taken out. He gets quite annoyed!

LMFAO!!! I didn't catch the action button the first time either! His expression was like "Wow.. I feel like a dope.." and that made me feel bad too. I wasn't hardcore like you, though. I didn't reset my game. I figured Leonardo Da Vinci would paint the Mona Lisa and move on with his life eventually..

But what if he doesn't?!? You could have just ruined his faith in the human race and therefore, destroyed his desire to paint one of the most famous and revolutionary paintings of all time!

Or not.

I missed it too. I am also guilty of putting down the controller during a cutscene....really messed me up when playing Lost Planet 2 online & everybody laughs at you cause you missed the train or something :/

• 2 weeks later...