Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012) Achievement Guide & Road Map

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's be a pain, and I couldn't do it. Bit it'd be nice to have an interactive map cor cars and Jackspots.

Say, on the left you Pick Maker of the car and those jack spots show up. Then, you pick the model and it only shows those 3. That would be an awesome idea. But, I don't have the skills to pull it off. More whishful thinking really. lol

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2378/5+f4uUpM.jpgSecond is Nothing 80 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Finished first in every race, in every car (Single Player)

Fortunately, this achievement isn't nearly as bad as it might sound. You only have to finish first in each of the 61 unique events, and at least once in each car. There are a total of 51 events from the beginning of the game, and the Most Wanted races are the remaining 10 events.

It looks like there are 3 unique races for each car, so do you have to do 183 races?

Someone on YouTube said you only need to do the events that don't let you Start Race in the menu, so going by the first car I've picked, 3 events don't let you do that, so 3 x 61 = 183 for the achievement?

It looks like there are 3 unique races for each car, so do you have to do 183 races?

Someone on YouTube said you only need to do the events that don't let you Start Race in the menu, so going by the first car I've picked, 3 events don't let you do that, so 3 x 61 = 183 for the achievement?

Each event is shared by around 3 cars. And the races that let you start from the menu are events that you've already played before. If you never played an event, every single one will require you to use set destination. If you've played them all, you'll be able to start every one of them from the menu.

An easier way to do this, I think is, go to the map and switch it to the races, then select a bright green square, diamond (the ones you already did are a lighters shade of green). The brighter ones are events you need to do. Select one and it will give you a choice of cars to use at that event. Voila!

An easier way to do this, I think is, go to the map and switch it to the races, then select a bright green square, diamond (the ones you already did are a lighters shade of green). The brighter ones are events you need to do. Select one and it will give you a choice of cars to use at that event. Voila!

Oh, give the man a medal, that's awesome, so much easier.

Edit: Not sure about that actually, if you choose Recommends, it shows a mixture of ones you haven't won and ones you aren't top of the leaderboard on in light green as well. When I pick just Races, it only shows the races I can do in the car I'm in.

How are you getting on with the last gate?

Edited by 3sixty

Alright, so so far I have 42 events won, and 48 events played. I guess what'll happen is I will get to the end and have 6 events left, that I've played but haven't won, and haven't played again cos they say Start Race.

How would I go about finding those 6 races that I haven't won in?

Oh, give the man a medal, that's awesome, so much easier.

Edit: Not sure about that actually, if you choose Recommends, it shows a mixture of ones you haven't won and ones you aren't top of the leaderboard on in light green as well. When I pick just Races, it only shows the races I can do in the car I'm in.

How are you getting on with the last gate?

As for the last gate. no luck. I spent at least 5 hours yesterday combing the city for my last 11 and found 10. 8 of which were completely "DOH (Homer Simpson)!" So thats a plus i suppose, but like you have said that last gate is "eek!" I think I gave up on that til a map appears. Its coming, just a matter of when?

As for tha map screen thing. It is the "Reccomends" map screen. I dunno bout you but my reccomends map only shows me. Doesnt show any of my friends times? What I have been doing is, going to that reccomends map and choosing one of the bright green squares, diamonds and racing it with whatever car they let me use. Then after completing it, I check my Driver Details and see if an event counted. So far it has. I only got 36 of 61 so when I gety higher up I guess gonna have to do it the hard way and get in each car and see what races i still have to actually drive to. Thats my plan as of now.

(I just spent my last 6-7 hours trying to beat the "Needle Point" race. NEVER AGAIN! I couldnt do it. whatever. Got it finally though. Was hoping to be in the 50's of events won by now but oh well.)

One thing I'm not sure on, when going through the car list, I see some races with silver or bronze next to them... are they ones I need to do again or do you think they will be on another car as well?

Depends if they are one of those that need to be won. I dunno what to really say cause I dont stop doing a race til I get gold so I dont have to worry bout it again.

Depends if they are one of those that need to be won. I dunno what to really say cause I dont stop doing a race til I get gold so I dont have to worry bout it again.

Yeah it's hard to work out. Cos I look at a new car, 5 races, one is gold, the other 4 aren't, but they all say Start Race.

So I'm assuming I've won those races with a different car, then I carry on.

I think I figured it out. I wasnt connected to autolog. so the leaderboards were empty except me. disconnect from autolog, pull out ethernet cord, or like me, it just disconnects on its own alot, why i dont know but.....

also, i think when you pick races on the reccomends map, if you choose the first car listed, its EASY race. last car is HARD race.

Edited by NY Yankees 23 2

also, i think when you pick races on the reccomends map, if you choose the first car listed, its EASY race. last car is HARD race.

WRONG ! This was easier when you just had to win the 215 races..lol. I am at 43/61 with my original method using the Reccomended map. Hasnt let me down yet. Now wheres that fuckin gate map already?

Edited by NY Yankees 23 2

Let us know how you narrowed it down! Recommend map? Disconnected from autolog? etc etc

Well I went through the car list, doing all the ones that didn't say Start Race, then when I got to about K, I started doing recommend, disconnected from Autolog.

Done! So 1 gate to go and I've 100%ed it!

I found it, in Callahan Industrial, Shockley Road, a ramp to nothing has a half-sized gate in front of it.

I used the IGN guide, it's actually quite good, when you zoom in the markers are accurate.

Edited by 3sixty

WRONG ! This was easier when you just had to win the 215 races..lol. I am at 43/61 with my original method using the Reccomended map. Hasnt let me down yet. Now wheres that fuckin gate map already?

http://www.mynfs.net/mostwanted2012/gamemap.php

Hey look a gate map. Looks almost complete. Someone posted it over on ps3trophies.org.

Class guide. One of the most complete and detailed I've seen for a while, especially for a game thats been out less than a week. Top marks, will be using this a lot with my playthrough.

Thanks new best friend :D

Edited by bs000

Im having serious trouble finding the last billboard. Iv followed the map guide and i can see where its supposed to be but for all my exploring i cant find it.

The area is the at the bottom of the map near the middle, there is a high density of billboards at the area.

The actual area has a car park on one side with 2 billboards at the top, a jump just below the car park with a billboard and a big jump just next to that with a board. Its a fairly open area

Can anyone help?

Edit- ignore that. Used a different guide (http://www.mynfs.net/mostwanted2012/gamemap.php) Which is much clearer than the main one on this guide.

Edited by patrick_bateman

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2378/5+f5WbLf.jpgThe Modfather 25 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Unlocked 3 Pro Mods in Multiplayer

Mods and cars in multiplayer are separate from the singleplayer. You'll first have to unlock Standard Mods by completing certain milestones in each car. After unlocking a Standard Mod, a new milestone for unlocking the Pro version will appear. Unlike the singleplayer Pro mod achievement, you only need to unlock 3 in multiplayer. Choose 3 that look easy and go for them.

I believe it's even easier and quicker than this. I just got this myself, and I have not won every race with every car. I don't even think you need to win a race with every car either.

I got the achivement while driving my first event ever with the Land Rover. This also happend to be the very first time I did the "Stock market crash" race too. Which kind of makes it a bit harder to deduce what triggers the achievement unfortunately.

Before I try, I'll need to specifiy that

- I have won just one race with the Land Rover

- I have won no races, not even done any with the Gallardo nor the Countach.

- I have won all races with the Avantado

- I have raced the Gallardo in multi, but not the Countach

- I have won every even with all the other cars.

Thus, I have 3 cars which I have't won every race with.

So here's my two theories that I can't determin which is right due to what I mentioned earlier with me winning my very last event that I had'nt raced before as my first win with the Land Rover.

Theory 1:

You just need to have won every event once. And have driven every car. Don't need to win at all with cars. This would make this achivement very easy. Just need to compile a race list for all the event with the best suitable available car for any given event.

Theory 2:

You need to win every event, just like in Theory 1, but you also need to have won a race with every car from every manufactorer. Will be quite at bit longer than Theory 1, but both are a lot faster than what the guide suggest.

My game fullfill both of the theories that I propose, and I got the achievment before I expected. =)

- my two bits

Hratgard

Theory 1:

You just need to have won every event once. And have driven every car. Don't need to win at all with cars. This would make this achivement very easy. Just need to compile a race list for all the event with the best suitable available car for any given event.

It's option 1 as I've 1k'd the game and didn't win a race with every car. I just won every race event once (some more than once as I needed the nitro or other upgrades for medium / hard races)