Hard?

scoobydiesel

I cannot get to grips with loopnastics at all.. its beyond me :(

In the actual loopnastics part, just get one loop going good and wait until you've built up some momentum and are looping fast. Then you release on the part of the loop that points you toward another one of those things you latch onto and then latch onto it as fast as you can. Then wait for the momentum to build up and do it again. As long as you keep momentum going (moving the stick in the direction Wik is going in the loop), it's relatively easy. You can get the 60 pretty easily.

The loop tricks that you have to do in Story or Challenge mode are harder because there isn't always soming to latch onto. I'm stuck on the loop-release-loop-release-loop one myself.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, so you can't just build up momentum to loop--so now I can almost always get on the elevator and get a loop on the exact opposite side with enough momentum to keep looping, then I release and I have only made a second loop like twice. I've spent about 3 hours on this now. What should I be doing next? I'm trying to just point towards another sticky ring thing and latch but that doesn't seem to work. There has to be something else to it.

HELP!  ???

• 3 years later...