How hard is formitable?

Darth Cuda

Some of these comments make me want to pick it up after I do Captain America and Green Lantern, but the first one pissed me off so badly that I am a little weary. Is it really that easy compared to the first? I am still not convinced. Some of the hero challenges, even on easy, were f*cking tough. I don't know why, but I felt like the controls and the required challenges were ridiculous. Most were fine but one or two were so, so bad.

I didn't play the first one, but having just completed the second I can honestly say this game was rather easy. There are challenges again but they shouldn't pose much problem. There were only 2-3 frustrating parts during the campaign while playing it on the hardest difficulty.

• 1 month later...

I've played both Iron Man games. Iron Man 2 is definitely easier than the first. I feel the controls are worse in Iron Man 2 which adds to the difficulty a bit. It is still very possible to beat even on the hardest difficulty though. Once you play it on easy or normal difficulty, formidable shouldn't pose too much a problem.

Frustrating: Yes

Impossible: Not hardly