• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lately, I've been getting into writing reviews for full retail games, iOS games, and DLC. I have them organized all linked below. I will add this to my sig if you want to read any of them. :)

Retail Reviews

[spoiler=bleh]

Sleeping Dogs Review

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Review

Call of Duty: Ghosts Review

Fallout: New Vegas Review

Just Cause 2 Review

DLC Reviews

[spoiler=blah]

Sleeping Dogs Year of the Snake Review

Fallout: New Vegas Lonesome Road Review

Fallout: New Vegas Old World Blues

Fallout: New Vegas Honest Hearts Review

Fallout: New Vegas Dead Money

iOS Reviews

[spoiler=bluh]

Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars Review

Zombie Highway Review

Tiny Tower "Review"

Clear Vision Review

Edited by Slaughter.

Recently I bought myself a wonderful little Rubik's cube. After an hourly two of staring at it, I thoug "Eh, I'm a smart guy, so what's the worst that can happen?" So I scrambled the shit put of it. And now I can't figure out how the fuck I'm supposed to figure it out! It's the most daunting thing ever, and it sits next to my bed and stares at me hauntingly. Does anyone know how I'm supposed to figure this damn thing out?

That's because there's a specific formula to solving it. I don't know it, but it's really easy once you do. I had a friend who solved them in under 40 seconds or so.

He is spot on, it can still be solved in the same amount of time whether it was scrambled for 10 minutes or 10 seconds :)

But how can he remember it without looking at it and someone different mixes it up!? Still baffles me :p

Yupp, I can't solve one either.

One glance to start is all you need once you memorize the steps. In fact, my friend coud solve a 4x4 cube in under a minute ten.

He also had this weird sliding contraption that was similar to the cube, but it was much more difficult.