Achievement trading thread

NewProfileKid

Anyone want to make a time to do the 4 player achievement? I'm assuming nights work best for most people, but let me know what time works for you in the message ^^

Just message me on live: IIShiftieII

I can make anytime work. Let me know when. We can (I assume) plug in another controller? I have mutliple accounts and can easily add a second controller (or even a third one). Hit me up if you want to do it this afternoon (Sunday)

Alright I need at least two people or one more person with two controllers to get the 4 player achievement, I'll be on most of the night starting now.

Sorry I missed you today man but I can help tomorrow. I have two extra controllers and it worked perfectly today when we did Chapter 4. Message me and I will help.

Hi not sure if its even worth posting this but here goes :p im in UK looking for 3 players do story mode so we can grab the 4 PLAYER CO-OP achievement i forget what it's called.If your intrested hit me up send me message only issue we might have is everyone being on @ same time but im on most nights and will be all night today Tuesday 21 August untill maybe 3am. Also please no more morons and silly time wasters and XP-huggers who just quit half way through and mess it up for everyone else :uzi:.Thank you.

Gamer tag------------- WizardFlipper

:locked:Bounce::p:eek:;)

• 5 weeks later...

Hi All

Am looking for a couple of guys to help with the online coop cheevo. If anyone still needs this then send me a message and we can organise it.

Gamertag is Skaos3010.

If anyone who already has it is willing to help, I can return the favour in another game. PM me on Xbox Live.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...