Collectibles Guide

dethklok

I am only gonna mention this ONCE. I am busy in real life, sorry for having a life. I will re-write this once I get a chance. This is for the people who like to complain. Just relax, and give me some time. Again, sorry for having a life. If you dont like this guide then go complain to the admin/mods so they can delete it. That is if you dont like it that much. So its your choice. If you like my guide and want me to finish fixing it let me know. Otherwise vote to have it deleted. You choose

I wasn't going to complain until I saw this whiny little rant. Hey, I have a life too guy, and the quick and vague descriptions of where the collectibles were in your guide made me miss about 10 of them and have a heck of a time finding the others. So now I've got to look for those particular ones again and play through those levels again. With my life. That is also busy. :p

Otherwise thanks for the guide.

And no this isn't a vote for you to not finish it, I think you should. :p

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 4 - Tenuous Footing ( 2 collectibles)

1) After your reunited with Dom you'll come to a spot where you go through a hole in a building. Go through it. Once you exit the hole, stop and do a 180. You'll see a hole in the building to the right of the hole you just came out of. Walk inside and the collectible is on the floor

This one was very hard to get. You should note that as soon as you start the chapter you need to turn around and go back to the begining do not go in the lift

• 2 weeks later...

amazing guide ... I don't know why people are complaining about the pictures being links. I didn't even use the pictures to find them. In fact I played the game first normally so I could actually enjoy it first. along the way I collected more than half of the collectables just by playing. The rest I just loaded the chapters then read where to find them. The only one that needs to be edited is the 2nd last collectible on act 5 chapter 4. You should deffinatly note that when the chapter loads you need to do a 180 and go back to the hole in the wall. Thanks again for the guide.

2) After taking the lift you'll come to a point where you have to split up into 2 groups. You'll need to choose the upper (left) path. You'll have to go down a set of stairs and up a set of stairs to get to this. Once you reach the 2nd set of stairs that lead down is this collectible. You'll see a ammo box a little further up. At the very bottom of the stairs in the collectible. It almost looks like the Glaive from dark sector

This is the second collectable on Act 4, Chapter is "The Best-Laid Plans". I couldn't find this one, and I searched all over the place. I took the left (upper) path, went to the top, killed all the enemies that had my teammates in a crossfire, continued on the path and went down. Now my question is this. There was no ammo box directly in front of me at the end of this path, and no collectable. I went to the other side, where I killed a bunch of Locust off the balcony opposite I came from, took that path all the way to the end to an ammo box, but no collectable. Per the War Journal I am still missing this one, but I can't find it. The description is kind of hard to follow, and I was hoping someone could clarify.

• 2 weeks later...

The second last one (40) is really hard to find. You didn't do a good job explaining how to get it. I've looked around and I finally had to youtube it.

Good guide but you got sloopy and lazy in the end. Add a better description please to the second last one before the crane.

Example: "At the start of the chapter, turn around BEFORE jumping down to start the crane. If you jump down, you won't be able to get this collectible. Turn around and go back to the alley you came from. You will see an opening in one of the walls, go inside and the collectible is on the floor"

Edited by osea101