Driver Level and Affinity Level?

JRWEBBY

Kind of a simple thread just hoping people would post what driver levels they are at and what is their highest manufacturer affinity levels. Mine is driver level 25 and my best affinity is Mazda which is at 11 mainly because I love the RX-8 and the RX-7 I wish there was a way I could get the 02 Rx-7 unicorn car haha.

I havent played alot due to work but I am lvl 25 driver (I think ) and lvl 11 affinity (Mitsubishi). I own a 2009 Eclipse irl so thats why I love mitsubishi but I do wish Turn10 would remove the ugly 06 version and do the much nicer 09 and newer ones

Quick question: does our driver rank and affinity rank level up at the same pace? or does affinity take longer to level up. This assuming your using the same car manufacturer as much as possible.

My Driver rank is 17 and my Afinity rank is 6 (with Audi)

I think they rank up at the same pace until bonuses are factored in. You will get various bonuses on either side, which would make one fill faster than the other.

Looking at my stats and for only Toyota which is my highest Affinity it looks like this;

Current level: 17

Total xp: 601,975

Xp to next level: 56,525

Total miles: 564.75

Total time: 7h 55:03

if you want this achievement you are in it for the long haul

"Level five manufacture affinity takes about 30 minutes of racing. It gives you 100 percent part discounts (except no wheels, swaps, and body kits). This allows you to experiment with different part combination's without putting money on the line. Rather than five levels per car, we now have 50 levels per manufacturer. We used logged community data from Forza 3 to set the Affinity level milestone. Our target was to have less than once percent of our players have any manufacturer up to level 50 within 24 months."

http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/underthehood1/

I am Driver Level 18 and Chevy Affinity Level 10. I am trying to get to Affinity Level 50 so for every race I can I will drive a Chevy. I have Level 1 in three other cars but those were for doing Rivals and for doing races that require a specific car. Otherwise, I stick to Chevy.

Not because I think Chevy is best but because that is the first car I chose at the beginning. :p

I drive the 1970 El Camino SS 454, 1970 Chevelle SS-454, or the 1990 Camaro IROC-Z mostly.

Edited by Qonok

Quick question: does our driver rank and affinity rank level up at the same pace? or does affinity take longer to level up. This assuming your using the same car manufacturer as much as possible.

My Driver rank is 17 and my Afinity rank is 6 (with Audi)

Driver Level 27 Affinity 13 BMW M5 is what I'v driven pretty much all game after I could afford one.

From what I can tell the affinity seems to level up quite a bit slower compared to level, however there are already multiple people in high 30's low 40s driver level wise, and with Turn 10's statement about 1% of players with 50 affinity in a year holds true I imagine that it has to level up quite a bit slower. Also Turn 10 mentioned that the max driver level is going to be 150 in Forza 4, and I think they said we probably would not see very many of those for like a year.

Driver Level 27 Affinity 13 BMW M5 is what I'v driven pretty much all game after I could afford one.

From what I can tell the affinity seems to level up quite a bit slower compared to level, however there are already multiple people in high 30's low 40s driver level wise, and with Turn 10's statement about 1% of players with 50 affinity in a year holds true I imagine that it has to level up quite a bit slower. Also Turn 10 mentioned that the max driver level is going to be 150 in Forza 4, and I think they said we probably would not see very many of those for like a year.

Sooo... Good news?:p