Looking for online matches?

master_shake_350

Love to join you but unfortunately I have got silver membership! And plus this is a thread to organize matches but not for boosting just for fun!

I don't care about boosting, I just want to have fun with people online! :]

You should get a gold membership. It's worth it.

• 1 month later...

After days of trying I got my first online match.

If you're one of those people who get the UFO and blast people with the beam, then you deserve to have nobody to play against. If I can't choose the UFO or any special vehicles I fail to see how someone else can in what's supposed to be a fair online match-up. There's nothing fun about some prick using some secret vehicle to trap you and anihilate you, sure I need more practice, but it's a pretty shitty introduction to the online features of this game and I am in no hurry to try and get another game because of the so and so who used the UFO to trap me.

Also Activision needs a slap in the face for making the vehicles so hard to maneuvre. In GTA and Saints row we can turn a car on a pinhead and be facing the way we want to go, in this game you roll and keep going and it takes ages to get aligned, by that time you're often toast.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
if anyone wants to do the online achievements for this send me a message. the game is old but i like playing so even if i have done them i will still play the game and help others.

yupp i need someone too get the achievements.

can you add me on live?

gamertag is : SvennieNater

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This game is fun when, but nowadays ppl just try to use the easiest stuff to get kills for satisfaction, and to think thier better lol when thier clearly not...so i played 1 match online, with ufo, and dominated easily...and said fuck that, so i tried the van and had fun, because it takes more skill! So if anyone wants to boost it quickly, msg me, GT- lucky irish man:Bounce:

• 1 year later...