Problem with Pimped Up achievement.

GameRoyalty

I just finished completing the last Grunty battle, and just got the horn from her. I went back to Showdown Town and it showed the cutscene where the horn is shown on my trolley, but I've been driving around with it for about 5 minutes now, and I haven't seen the Pimped Up achievement pop up at all. Is this just some glitch I ran into or what?

Did you get all the other parts from her as well? You have to get them all, not just the horn. Since the battle with her for the horn is the door that has the highest note requirement, go back around to all the doors and check that you completed every Grunty act.

If you did, I don't know what to tell you.

You need to have the high grip wheels which is from Nutty Acres, Act 3. You need to have the floaters which is from Logbox 720, Act 3.

You need to have the spring which is from Banjoland, Act 3.

You need to have the scuba gear which is from Jiggoseum, Act 4.

You need to have the laser which is from Jiggoseum, Act 5.

Now the last thing you need to have is the horn which is from Terranium of Terror, Act 5. If you have all of these then the achievement is glitched.

The achievement's definitely glitched then, because I know I have everything. I might try defeating her again. I don't know if it had anything to do with the fact that I beat her for the jiggy, got the horn, and then went right back to battling her for the trophy.

I don't believe so because when I did that challenge I didn't receive the trophy and I went back as well, but still got the achievement.

You need to have the high grip wheels which is from Nutty Acres, Act 3. You need to have the floaters which is from Logbox 720, Act 3.

You need to have the spring which is from Banjoland, Act 3.

You need to have the scuba gear which is from Jiggoseum, Act 4.

You need to have the laser which is from Jiggoseum, Act 5.

Now the last thing you need to have is the horn which is from Terranium of Terror, Act 5. If you have all of these then the achievement is glitched.

I got the spring midway through Logbox 720, but I did have enough jiggys to get the Jiggoseum globe before I even defeated Grunty for the second time.

off topoc how can i get Whoa Nelly achievement i got the mimmelist achi and got the big 1 but i cant get whoa nelly

pls help me :'(

I get mine while getting the 200 set speed achievement on Nutty Acres, I had 2 medium engines on it and 2 medium fuel things on it and pressed RT while falling, try that it might help you out and since you are using gas it might give you the achievement like it did for me.