Achievement Discussion

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
I think Ubisoft should get a HUGE "Achievement Unlocked" graphic placed

on-top of their website if/when they ever actually release this damn game!

LOL if you start up the game and see

"0G - Achievement Unlocked

We did it. We fucking did it."

Nothing utterly ridiculous, I'll probably luck into good teams on quick match to get the Domination ones but it looks like True Ghost will keep me on 990G.

Doing Work (1000 kills in Guerilla)

Quality Beats Quantity (50 Waves of Guerilla)

Elite Tactician (Depends on difficulty)

Future Soldier (Depends on difficulty)

High Speed, Low Drag (The level 50 achievement)

These seem like the grinders.

"complete all tours of duty" hope this doesnt mean reach level 50 with all classes, it more or likely wont be, but i realy hope it isnt :p

Beneath 'Call, Answered' = Complete all Tours Of Duty

are 3 achievements that start with the words Tours Of Duty

I guess

Tour Of Duty: North Sea +

Tour Of Duty: Arctic +

Tour Of Duty: Nigeria = Call, Answered

There's a similar one for Total Domination which probably unlocks when you get the other 4 achievements with Domination in their name.

Most don't look too hard, but i think with a decent group of players they can be achieved without too many problems and i'm sure the 10 kills in one life can be boosted some how;)

...or one can just camp. Lol.

Just took a gander at the list and boy is there a lot of MP achievements here. I hope the secret ones are campaign related.

About 25 achievements are online. Thats fuckin ridiculous. Then again i knew it would be. Wait forever for the damm game to come out so they can pull a Gears 3, and a ton of other games theses days for that matter, and make you play online forever. Tired of this shit.

Why do they do this crap? Why do they want us to keep playing their game online? Where is the logic? We bought the game, isnt that enough?

Too many MP achievements. Takes the fun right out of the game before even having it.

agreed. I am just gonna boost them and get them out the way then just have fun playing it, will probably go through campaign co-op a million times and dick around in MP every now and then except for the siege mode... Its co-op mp against AI and that is where I will be.

Well these look about as time consuming as the other Ghost Recon achievements, im still on the fence about purchasing since theres still no word on if its online pass locked.

So many multiplayer achievements, it is likely. Anyone know about passes being required?

Edited by taologos

• 2 weeks later...
About 25 achievements are online. Thats fuckin ridiculous. Then again i knew it would be. Wait forever for the damm game to come out so they can pull a Gears 3, and a ton of other games theses days for that matter, and make you play online forever. Tired of this shit.

Why do they do this crap? Why do they want us to keep playing their game online? Where is the logic? We bought the game, isnt that enough?

They just want to become COD's new competitor and show them how a real game is done, and since every 14 years old plays COD or BF3 online, they had to do this, or they thought they did. I would have preferred full single player, which is what I'll play anyway. By the way, have you seen the Black Ops II trailer? Pure copy of this game. Fuck COD.

• 8 months later...