LiamW92

I only got two stars on the following:

• Actino Rise
  • Playground Three
  • New Eden
  • Atrium One
  • Atrium Two
  • Shard One

Try as I might, the closest I could come on New Eden was within 1 second over the target time. Grrr....

I didn't even bother trying to get three stars on ones, since I had such a hard time with them the first time around.

Actino Rise is just a pain. I know what I need to do, but I always manage to screw it up somewhere.

Edited by HamKet

• 4 weeks later...
I only got two stars on the following:

• Actino Rise
  • Playground Three
  • New Eden
  • Atrium One
  • Atrium Two
  • Shard One

Try as I might, the closest I could come on New Eden was within 1 second over the target time. Grrr....

I didn't even bother trying to get three stars on ones, since I had such a hard time with them the first time around.

Actino Rise is just a pain. I know what I need to do, but I always manage to screw it up somewhere.

I 3 Started all the new maps and the maps you listed above, i only missed 2 maps (cant remember which one). I didnt attempt the two other maps

Nice guide it helped a lot. I thought getting 90 stars would be tough but it was really easy. I 3 starred New Eden in like 10 minutes and I couldn't even get 2 stars on it before. These are the maps I got 2 on:

Atrium One

Atrium Two

Shard One

Actino

Actino Rise

Reflex

You've got two errors here (I bolded them)

U-Turn it says the combo is LB, face right, LB, LB, RB, LB

Dicey Launch it says the combo is LB, LB, LB, LB, RB, LB

In both cases the guide says you need to press LB on the wall to wall run, but this is not true. You do not need to press jump ON the wall, you can just jump towards the wall, and if it's the right angle Faith will wallrun automatically. I may be wrong in saying that you can't wallrun if you press jump on the wall, but I know when I was going for U-turn that extra bolded LB prevented me from doing the second wallrun.

The corrected combos just remove those extra LBs.

U-turn: LB (initial wallrun), turn camera right, LB (jump off wall and initiate second wallrun), RB (turn), LB (jump to pipe)

Dicey Launch: LB (jump of slide and initiate wall run), LB (jump from sidewall to front wall), RB (turn), LB (jump to platform)

Nice guide. Videos were a helpful reference. Although they missed a few key shortcuts on more than a couple maps. Regardless, they helped me quite a bit. Managed to finish the DLC achievements in less than a day.

Add another tough game to the completed list. Very satisfying to have the full 1250 on this game.

• 3 weeks later...

I made all four moves' achievements in about 20 mins, tops.

U-turn was tough as it took me about 15 tries, but I finally managed to this.

the other 3 was piece of cake even for me, even though I had like 3-4 months break from the game.

now I'm doing hard mode and right after it I'm on to the time trials. speedruns seem the most frustrating so I try them after time trials, hopefully.

EDIT > a typo.

Edited by zimzvm

U Turn took me almost an hour to do, I'm not joking...

same here.. and the one on flow took me like 45 mins as well..

its good though, i can pull those moves off pretty much every time now..

Great guide! And thanks for everyone's comments and strategies! If it helps anyone else, here's the maps I skipped in getting 90 stars...

Playground Three

Atrium One

Atrium Two

Shard One

Flow

Actino Rise

Good luck!

You know I had a problem with Flow far longer than I should have ...

• 2 weeks later...

the moves' achievements are easy to pull off.

so far I tried two of the new time trials (iirc Velocity and Chroma) and they weren't very difficult... but I think there are rather the easiest ones from the DLC pack.

• 3 weeks later...

Also, LiamW92, you need not bump this thread. It's a sticky so it automatically stays on top

Its not a sticky, which is why im trying to keep it at the top.

It should be stickied no as its featured on the main site. The guide and everything.

So im thinking a mod should get it stickied :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...