Stackable Games for Gamerscore (2+ Versions with Achievements)

The Pants Party

I have Army OF Two JPN but it is regestering as the US version any reason for this?

You need Korean or Japanese version, not Asian version. You can tell it's Asian because it has Chinese characters on the cover. Japanese version and Korean versions respectively have Japanese characters and Korean characters.

gotham city imposters gfwl 75% off at gamefly:

http://www.gamefly.co.uk/download-games/

its at .com also but they have forced redirect based on IP so I can't copy the link lol

Anyone know how this works? Do they give a GFWL code? Or do I have to download some kind of Gamefly app and have to launch it through there?

Anyone know how this works? Do they give a GFWL code? Or do I have to download some kind of Gamefly app and have to launch it through there?

if its the same as gamespots method you download a client like steam, login, download the game then it gives you the gfwl key before it launches

I got Mortal kombat through the gamespot app

if its the same as gamespots method you download a client like steam, login, download the game then it gives you the gfwl key before it launches

I got Mortal kombat through the gamespot app

Can I use the key through GFWL or do I have to launch the game through the Gamefly client? Not a big deal I guess... I just down want to download more stuff.

I;m just wondering if anyone knows if the asia version of Mafia 2 stacks as the Japanese version or not? there is a staggering difference in price and the asia version is region free. Links to both versions on playasia bellow-

http://www.play-asia.com/Mafia_II/paOS-13-71-br-49-en-70-3ycr.html

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-dw-49-en-70-3vtz.html

Thanks in advance, your advice would be greatly appreciated!

I;m just wondering if anyone knows if the asia version of Mafia 2 stacks as the Japanese version or not? there is a staggering difference in price and the asia version is region free. Links to both versions on playasia bellow-

http://www.play-asia.com/Mafia_II/paOS-13-71-br-49-en-70-3ycr.html

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-dw-49-en-70-3vtz.html

Thanks in advance, your advice would be greatly appreciated!

Sorry about the double post as I just read your question, no it does not. Very rarely will an Asian version of the game the same version as the Japanese one. Usually only if the Japan and Asian versions release at the same time and the US one releases at a significantly much later date. For example, I have the Asian Version of Spectral Force 3. I was very worried I got the wrong version but I tested it and it was in fact the correct one. The Japan/Korea version was released 08/11/2006 while the "All Other Regions" version of the game released 07/29/08, both dates from x360a. I also suppose since I'm giving confirmation on this that we can add that the Asian version of the game is the same as the JP/KOR on the main page.

Sorry about the double post as I just read your question, no it does not. Very rarely will an Asian version of the game the same version as the Japanese one. Usually only if the Japan and Asian versions release at the same time and the US one releases at a significantly much later date. For example, I have the Asian Version of Spectral Force 3. I was very worried I got the wrong version but I tested it and it was in fact the correct one. The Japan/Korea version was released 08/11/2006 while the "All Other Regions" version of the game released 07/29/08, both dates from x360a. I also suppose since I'm giving confirmation on this that we can add that the Asian version of the game is the same as the JP/KOR on the main page.

Thanks for the reply. Any idea where to get a hold of the Japanese version for cheaper? I can't find it anywhere for less than £50. Or are the high prices standard for getting a hold of NTSC-J games?

Isn't that faked? As far as I know, no one has found a way to purchase WP7 Xbox Live games from other regions on the same phone. Somebody claimed to have done so a year ago, but he never came back to prove it.

It was milky, I quoted his post not too long ago because there was a discussion about it again and Zebra said it was photoshopped. Anyways, I'm confused lol... :confused: I'm assuming it's through a developer account though. I think that's what was previously mentioned.

Edited by yamayamayaamaa

It was milky, I quoted his post not too long ago because there was a discussion about it again and Zebra said it was photoshopped. Anyways, I'm confused lol... :confused: I'm assuming it's through a developer account though. I think that's what was previously mentioned.

I had a **** developer account, but with only one person on the net claiming to know how to do it, I wasn't able to take advantage during that time period. Knowing that it was Milky who remains deliberately vague... Doesn't seem right.

So you went all this trouble and will not play/unlock achievements in the games?

Seems that the damage (if any) is already done, the games are already in your gamertag, right? So any punishment or problem will already happen anyway. Or is that a second account?

Little bit of a long shot here but does a physical copy of Virtua Tennis 4 PC exist anywhere that doesn't come in a shitty poor quality cardboard box? I'm going to sound a bit anal here but I like my collection to have consistency for example everything being in a DVD styled case. While I did receive the right version I'm quite upset with the poor packaging not to mention the whole packaging itself and contents almost looks bootleg