the real deal: normal OR hard

the achievement states complete the game on normal or hard for it to pop up. I am wondering if you can play the game through on hard to get your mission achievements, then go back to the levels you died on, on NORMAL and will you still get the real deal? Or do you have to play all on either normal, or all on hard?

• 1 month later...
the achievement states complete the game on normal or hard for it to pop up. I am wondering if you can play the game through on hard to get your mission achievements, then go back to the levels you died on, on NORMAL and will you still get the real deal? Or do you have to play all on either normal, or all on hard?

Yes you can, this is exactly what I did and I have 1000gs in both versions of this game :p.

You have to play the whole thing over again on Normal or Hard.

Nope, not true.

• 4 months later...
Really? So, how exactly did you do it? Cause im playing the whole thing and i keep dying. So, i'm just wondering how did you do it?

Well, if you keep dying you will obviously not unlock the achievement ;) Play the game on Hard, take a note of the chapters you died on. Replay the chapters you died on at Normal difficulty without dying, and it should pop (at least according to the walkthrough - haven't done it myself yet)..

That's at least what I intend to do, I'll post here again if it doesn't work.

EDIT: Forget it. This game isn't worth my time. What an utter piece of crap.

Edited by David x360a

• 1 year later...

its not to diff. start on normal, if you die simply replay level. At normal the AI tend to miss and are a bit stupid. But the brothel AI with shotguns can pose a problem if going for the real deal achievment. I would be ready for a few restarts until you get the enemy locations memorized. I personaly tried to cheat the system by replaying the last level on hard. Simply put it didnt work, but i had already beat it, so I myself only had to run begining to garage. enjoy, multiplayer is fun and still active..(FYI)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...