Might be the worst game I've bought on XBL

PalmettoPanda

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta be honest, I bought the PC version, and it isn't much better....

*sigh* where to start.....

- Unfriendly Sensitivity, there is no happy medium, it's either way too fast, or way too slow.

- Terrible Graphics. It's got graphics from games from 2004....

- Unresponsive controls. I could be standing right next to cover, and I'd be spamming the cover button, only to get shot in the head.

- Lag. There is like one (1) server under 100 ping.

God AWFUL framerate. Whether I have the game on "High" graphical settings, or "Low", it makes no difference. The framerate can't keep steady, and it clearly can't stay above 30. With a computer that's "Crysis 2" ready, that's pathetic.

You do realize that crysis 2 is not going to be anything like the requirements in crysis? So one has to wonder what a crysis 2 ready pc is...core duo 2.2 with an 8800 gts?

Ill be trying this game sometime soon on the PC and it makes me wonder if all the bickering is simply from frustration with multiplayer or people not giving the game more than 3 seconds (more than likely) or my favorite just wanting to waste money to get achievements and now their panties are in a bunch. But its my money and i like to do it...thats great. I like to play video games.

You do realize that crysis 2 is not going to be anything like the requirements in crysis? So one has to wonder what a crysis 2 ready pc is...core duo 2.2 with an 8800 gts?

Ill be trying this game sometime soon on the PC and it makes me wonder if all the bickering is simply from frustration with multiplayer or people not giving the game more than 3 seconds (more than likely) or my favorite just wanting to waste money to get achievements and now their panties are in a bunch. But its my money and i like to do it...thats great. I like to play video games.

I have no idea what the point this post is trying to make above.

Glad I read this thread, I was thinking of buying this thing.

What the hell are you guys talking about this game is awesome!

No, but for real it really is a horrible game. Just think about it like this: What was the worst FPS game that you thought had the worst multiplayer ever, multiply it by three and you get what Breach is. I was so hyped about the game and bought it without trying. What a waste of 1200MS points.

This game isn't too bad gameplay. But it takes so long to find games, most of them won't let me join(Which takes another 30 seconds of finding games) and when I do get in a game it is usually very laggy and the host quits, making me loose all XP I had gotten. Complete ripoff of my money.

You don't lose XP when you quit or the host quits.

Thank god for the trial. I had hope for this game and I wanted it to be good. The concept itself is good but the actual product is terrible. The cover system is flawed, you walk as fast as you would while prone in COD, quickmatch is useless, very laggy. They tried for the success and greatness of Battlefield 1943 and failed miserably.

Hopefully Atomic can put this piece of sh1t behind them and concentrate on 6 Days in Fallujah (IK ITS CANCELED)

+Another thing I noticed while using the auto turret it if you shoot all the bricks in out of the wall except for one in the middle, you get a floating brick. Same with fence slates (Shoot out the right and left + the top and bottom). This is'nt a game breacker (Its already broken) but it comes across as sloppy and lazy.

This game is so terrible, I've just cried because I was laughing so much.

How can someone allow releasing a game like that? WTF? Where is this going?

The graphics, the sound, the awful no-vsync tearing, but that's not the worst thing. Matchmatking is. It takes 10 tries to get into a game, then it either ends after a few seconds, or exits to the lobby because the session needs to migrate to another host, after which "connection to the host has been lost".

A long time ago I've sad I'd never play multiplayer without dedicated servers. This one is disqualified, just as Crysis 2 is. 21st century? I don't think so.

wow so much hate so much hate... guys this is not your standart COD MW2 rip-off :) this is not meant to be like one. now i don't know any of you but i don't think a lot of you guys had to do some miles in full military gear. it's not as comfortable as your standart running shoes.

sadly i gotta agree about the process of joining a game. i haven't experienced any lag yet, but quick match fails miserably, and the whole server search/join process is rather broken.

and it doesn't save my xp something about "profile not found" or stuff

moving to game play. i dont see what's the problem with cover. i always snap to it as i want and atleast for me the shooting part from is rather convenient.

we shouldn't forget that atomic isn't something as big as EA so don't expect crysis graphics (although they could have srsly improved that -.-).

destruction is decent, i smacked a few guys down from a wooden bridge with rpg and ripped open some buildings for my teammates with charges.

one thing that really annoys me is that the game usually starts as any other shooter, but in ~2 min. it turns to a sniper war. ALWAYS. because the sniper is so Imba ( or should i say balanced like real-life) that he pwns without leaving hope for other.

all in all i like this game mainly because it's "real" and it just kinda makes you think a bit instead of rushing in at random. i really hope they get a bug-fix soon, it's rather annoying right now. so to finish it i say dont even try the trial now. wait for a month or so (or i dunno how long for a patch to come) and THEN try it

im so mad my friends were talking about how they cant wait to get this game so i bought it as soon as it came to the market place and it sucks the guns sound wierd and it seems like it takes forever to find a macth this game has alot of potential they need to fix the lag and some of the gameplay:Bounce:

black light tango down > this peice of shit... and thats not saying much.

i want to sue these bastards...who approved this garbage to actually be released on XBLA? they literally stole from everyone who purchased this unplayable 'game'

the videos really churched up the fluidity and graphics of this game to--i believe we've been had gentlemen.

This sounds like one of the unneeded attacks at the people who posted here. Most of them are complaining about gameplay which is what matters. That means they are complaining about multiplayer, yes, because this is a multiplayer game. Only 2-3 people have complained about the XP grind so i'm not sure where you got that from.

OT: I haven't yet played this but from the sounds of this it is a good thing i haven't wasted my time...

• 2 weeks later...

Just downloaded the demo and I found games pretty easy and didn't suffer from lag.....

Now onto the fun stuff;

First game I join I think someone is following me thanks to the games audio in surround sound' I turn around see a name in red shoot at it...oops team mate killed, apologies.

Carry on running and get sick and tired of someone talking over the microphone making sound effect noises.......hang on a minuite that IS the game audio! I'm not being harsh or exaggerating but that was my true first thought. *pew pew pew* *pkkk* *pkkk* "WTF is that noise?"

Dead.

The graphics are the worse I have seen on any next gen console and the aiming is very sluggish yet too sensitive, not worth 1200 not even worthy of an indie game!

I wish developers would release more FPS arcade games that focused solely on single player rather than multiplayer. Even if the mutliplayer arcade game is great the online won't last as long as retail games like CoD or Halo.

I played the demo for about 10 minutes. It was laggy and the graphics were really bad. Everyone was camping and it was really hard to aim lol. I can't really say anything good about it.

• 2 weeks later...