Can't wait for this game..

Barad

Crysis 2's multiplayer was pretty fun, easy to play and kind of addicting at first. Some people thought the suit makes you overpowered and so the whole mutliplayer aspect of the game is therefore unfair an flawed but that's not true. Everyone has the same suit it's all on your and how you plkay, theres upgrades on your weapons as you level up and even killstreaks. I'll say this, I enjoyed it more than the last few CoD's so there you go, definitely worth a try. Singleplayer on both games are spot on too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah Crysis 3 is gonna be sick. This will be one of the few games I'll ever pre-order. The multiplayer in 2 is awesome, there are still plenty of people playing it although it helps if you have a good connection. The mp in 3 will be even better though, since by then a lot more people will have gotten into the series and Crytek is focusing heavily on mp development. If you loved the two first games I would try to get all your friends into it, let them borrow your game to try it out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
To be honest, I actually want them to dump the alien enemies completely.

It was so much more fun to fight koreans instead of aliens.

Hahaha I was thinking the same thing.

I thought the multiplayer for Crysis 2 was decent enough, my only gripe being the leveling system. It takes ages to reach 50nd I've thrown days into it!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...