Rymt

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bioshock

Dragon age: Origins

Mass Effect

All 3 soundtracks fit in perfectly with each game. With bioshock the soundtrack was the perfect compliment to the gloomy atmosphere, it did not over power you, did not feel under used, with dragon age it really made it feel like an old school dungeons and dragons kind of game, no over use of fantasy like themes like in films such as lord of the rings, and with mass effect it really tied the game together.

The original Halo theme! Some tunes from FF VII. The music from Metal Gear Solid series, especially the theme written by Harry Gregson-Williams. Just plain awesomeness! Recently I played Child of Light and the soundtrack is just one piece of classical music art!

This is hard to decide. There are a lot of games with stellar soundtracks. Hard to choose one, will instead make a little list.

1. Final Fantasy VI

2. Chrono Trigger

3. Secret of Mana

4. Lost Odyssey

All of them JRPGS I now realize. There are several more games worthy of being mentioned but I think I will stick to the ones on the list. :)

• 3 weeks later...
I'd have to go with Halo 3 and Halo 3: ODST. I just love the almost jazz twist they put on the normal Halo music for ODST.

100% this! That was one of my favourite things about Halo 3: ODST how much the soundtrack changed from the traditional Halo music to ODST. That's when it really showed how much talent Martin O'Donnell had when he could do such polar opposites of music style; from the adrenaline rushing soundtrack of the traditional Halo style of music to the relaxing and mysterious soundtrack of ODST.

• 2 months later...