Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Mil

For the Score One For Team Awesome - 20G achievement you said that This can be done in any combination of Online/Local/2G1C clears. Meaning you can do some levels online, some by yourself in 2G1C and some Local.

Well i had previously done a few of the multiplayer levels with 2 girls one controller and today i tried continuing by playing local with a friend but the only option was to 'start new game'

Can anybody comment on this? thanks.

If you got the shoes in say, level 1-2, once you get there in Local. You will see they have already been acquired.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys im currently working on my world 3 multiplayer shoe guide, i have all the shoes apart from level 3-16. If anyone knows where this shoe is i would really appreciate if someone could tell me where it is. =)

Very easy to get, at the very very beginning go back instead of forward and splode the boxes.

Hey guys i have completed the final world, world 3 on ms splosion man, getting all 18 shoes and here's the video guide for it:

Make sure to like the video it took me ages to find them and then edit the video. =)

Any chance you could add them to a playlist for easier viewing?

And I didn't check, but if you have the single players I could put yours here too

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone know where did the challenge mode go? It used to be activated with X. I wanted to get the 5g but I did not see the button...

What do you mean? The only challenge mode in this game are the periodically added challenges accessible through the main menu and have no achievements linked to them.

• 1 year later...

Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member THE DEADLY DOG and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Ms. Splosion Man Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!