Private matches

Are you retarded like this everyday, or was the 17th just a bad day for you?

Did you even read the achievement guide? You could have found your question in less time than it took to create this thread.

LOL, It seems fewer and fewer people want to take the time to find answers on their own.

http://card.djeklDev.co.uk/nxe/STONE%20DEVIL.png

• 1 month later...

I came here to ask the same question, read the achievement guide, couldn't find the answer. Than I looked at the threads hoping for an answer. Saw this thread, went an re read the achievement guide and I may be blind but I can't find the answer in the guide. It has the best way to boost but no mention of doing it with just 2 people that I saw.

Just to jump in super fast, the search bar has not been functioning properly for me recently so thats something maybe that needs to be looked at or maybe my computer is just stupid.

On the note of the actual threads purpose, I honestly do not know if only two people can do it because for some modes you need at least three people to just make it fair. And also I did do a 1v1 in a private match before, but I am not sure if I could ever do it again. It was a one time thing. I honestly do think it is possible, but I also could be wrong.

• 4 weeks later...