Serial Killer IDs

Vulx

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Like someone else mentioned, I fully expected a twist ending where the protagonist was a serial killer and all of the 'zombies' you kill in the game were actually real people. The diary also indicates a spiraling psyche and probably would have been a better ending to this game (though I liked the ending, it would seem that the 'twist' would have caught a lot of people of guard).

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
The serial killer connection is that in the PC version there is a Nightmare Mode with an alternate ending that reveals all of Randall's friends and fellow survivors were actually killed by him. He is the serial killer.

Fucking A. I knew it. Nice to have them actually go ahead and validate that for me. Those diary pages I mentioned really give it all away. Guy was a fucking lunatic. And I'm shocked that I was the only one that picked up on it.

I lived in New York at the time of the Son of Sam murders. I was 8 years old, and I spent many sleepless nights thinking he was living in the basement of our building. The laundry room was down there, and I would beg my mom not to go.

Ah, memories.