What's the best way to beat NANCY-M1847J?

neomax1986

The Jack method is good. Set whatever moves corresponds to hitting :abut:+:bbut: to an empty button slot which will allow you have Jack fly up in the air and then drop down for a fairly damaging attack. Also, the more you hit it the higher he goes. Be careful of your timing, though. You don't want to miss and drop down right into an attack.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just found this method on the net, got it first time! the move is called dark greeting for jack 6 ( FORWARD+RED, then very quickly BLUE), very little dodging required just spam!

http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments&v=9rgYxD1oIjk&fromurl=/watch%3Fv%3D9rgYxD1oIjk%26feature%3Dplayer_embedded

Yeah that doesn't work at all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I have about 870G in this game the only achievements i have left to do is the annoying scenario chapters i.e Devil Jin etc which really are really starting to piss me off, i must add! Then theres the NANCY-M1847J i've tried everything possible to beat this guy. I've been close a few times but anytime he drops below 1/2 he's health bar he starts shooting rockets at you which are just impossible to dodge!

Does anyone have a strategy to beating this guy?, the info would be greatly appreciated :)

http://card.mygamercard.net/Violent+Strike.png

Keep doing Jack-6's "Dark Greeting" move. It's :dright: :dright::bbut: :xbut: I think, I may be wrong (if I'm wrong check Jack-6's command list). If you have another controller, turn it on and press start whenever you think your going to die and at crucial moments like when the blue laser appears out of NANCY-M1847J's chest or when he extends his head out to cut a hole in the ground. Anyway, go into practice mode and learn how to do "Dark Greeting". The only reason I suggest this is because it's really powerful and easy to do. You'll get it eventually and when you get NANCY-M1847J's health past a certain point he starts falling over and breaking leaving him vulnerable.

Oops, sorry didn't realise someone posted about this already.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I tried the Jack-6 method, didn't work for me at all (as in, I hate Jack-6 ;)). Ended up using Bruce, my main. As soon as the fight starts, :dright: :dright: :dright:+:abut: for a flying kick, then :dleft:+:ybut: for his knee smash. Spam until you need to sidestep, then repeat. The knee smash is strong enough to knock NANCY down, so you should be ok as long as you keep dodging her attacks.

If you tap "up" or "down" on the d-pad/stick, your character will take a sidestep either up or down. This is useful to avoid many attacks which come at you in a straight line (as opposed to wide, swinging attacks).

Against NANCY, most (all?) of her attacks come from her front, so if you an sidestep around her as she sets up, you can avoid the worst of the damage. For example, if you begin sidestepping as she starts her rocket attack, then they will all strike the ground in front of her and you will (hopefully) be around the side or back.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I realize I'm very late to the game here, but I just unlocked this and the method I used was extremely simple. I used Devil Jin and all I did from the very start was hold :dright: and constantly tap :abut: which will make Jin perform a roundhouse kick and automatically sidestep at the same time.

Job done, perfect round and 30:gsicon: thankyou very much. Now back to that goddamn scenario campaign.

• 7 months later...