Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

Okay, so I know a few people from here have been contacting me from here about boosting. It's been getting a little hard to organize and keep in touch. So far, the GT's I know that want to boost are:

• STARINFLAMES21
  • daniels1989
  • Mister5String
  • Colossuscole**
  • Wardemon787
  • beastmanrules

(**And my friend is going to lend me his account and game so we may have another user, in exchange we do the Achievement for him. I have another xbox in the house)

If you want to boost with us, please reply here or send me a message on live. I won't be able to boost much today but I'll be on from 9am to about 12 pm est. (August 3rd) I'll be on mostly the whole day tomorrow starting from 9am going into the evening. (August 4th) Message me of you'd like to do a short session.

Edited by WaRDeMoN787

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

please tell me people still play this? i need to do the online achievements does anyone want to help me out? if u have done it all or not and want to help or need it please message me

gameer tag is

Tote Gunzz

Hi,

I am hopefully getting this tomorrow and playing it on my other tag, I would be happy to help you once I got the single player done, should only take 2-5 days, depending how much I play it.

You can send me a friend request to: Speedy BigGaz

If you like, I would need the favor returned if possible as, I am unsure if anyone is still playing this online.

I did get a rental of it today but it was a bad disk and would not install and would freeze my new Xbox 360 S on the first race.

Edited by Crazy BigGaz

• 2 weeks later...

Gonna set up boosting sessions to get max rank quicker. Message me on live and I will add you to the list. GT = vQuaza

1. vQuaza

2. Deadman NL

Edited by VQuaza

• 3 weeks later...