Quick question you can answer if you beat it.

GaminRaymon

Ok say I am going through the game and I miss a diary. I then beat the game. If I go and start a new game on the same difficulty will all the diary's be in the game even the ones I already got in my last go through or just the ones I missed. And does the difficulty even matter because if it doesn't on my second go through I am going to play on hard.

Thanks

You couldve used the search feature and probably found your answer quickly but since you didnt, I will give you the worlds not bland answer. Yes, but No.

Please use the search feature next time :)

And for the answer youre actually looking for, I think they transfer over from game to game, but you might need to ask someone else to make sure.

The diaries don't transfer difficulties... Nothing does. Just make a save right before the final battle and you can backtrack to every area except the very first one, which only has two diaries. Check the other thread and see if you have those. If you do, then you should just get all the diaries on your current game.

Ok well I am pretty sure I have gotten everything except I killed Cohen right after I completed the masterpiece so I can't go into his room to get that achievement. I will have to do that on my second go through. Since I did that I also can't upgrade all of my weapons. I do have 31 ach and I am at the part where I am building the bomb so I think I am doing good ach wise. Only ones I know I don't have that I could get is the Cohen's room and Lucky Winner. The Lucky one is hard in my opinion. I wasted so much money on those slots and I still never hit the jackpot.