Gold Wrecked Level Discussion

Thee Elf

Probably not, I am super bad with computers and drawing. But I will try and edit this post when I am done.

But by the way, I will download the DLC so we can get those achievements like you asked me over LIVE. I didn't realize how cheap the DLC was. :woop: :drunk

If you can describe the level, then I can possibly help. The only levels I had trouble with were 4-5, 6-3, and 10-5. Now I'm working on the DLC region 11 which is more challenging than the main game. And that Who Needs Friends achievement can be done by yourself. All you need is a silver account.

Edited by STLfan2468

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you can describe the level, then I can possibly help. The only levels I had trouble with were 4-5, 6-3, and 10-5. Now I'm working on the DLC region 11 which is more challenging than the main game. And that Who Needs Friends achievement can be done by yourself. All you need is a silver account.

Awesome! Well I will try to beat your score to unlock it since we are friends on Live anyways, but if you are too good for me I will use a silver account. :p

And I beat that level, now I am actually stuck on 6-3!

The whole section 5 was ridiculously easy! I was surprised at it.

Use this, Foxxy Kyle. It works like a charm! This was on page 1.

Here's how I did it:

http://i47.tinypic.com/20h215k.png

Shot #1 & #2: Don't go through the 5K icons (for shots #3 & #4). You want to barely clip the front pillar in the path so that it knocks it down then you get the Lightning Shield to boost and destroy the back walls.

Shot #3: Regular shot just aim to take out the wall with the TNT brick.

Shot #4: Aim toward the other wall with the TNT but more toward the center and detonate right as you get near the wall.

Shot #5: Shoot low and fast to hit the front center pillar and wait to detonate until you reach the back building.

*NOTE* I never used the lightning shield high and in the center. Hopefully this makes sense and helps.

Here's how I did it:

http://i47.tinypic.com/20h215k.png

Shot #1 & #2: Don't go through the 5K icons (for shots #3 & #4). You want to barely clip the front pillar in the path so that it knocks it down then you get the Lightning Shield to boost and destroy the back walls.

Shot #3: Regular shot just aim to take out the wall with the TNT brick.

Shot #4: Aim toward the other wall with the TNT but more toward the center and detonate right as you get near the wall.

Shot #5: Shoot low and fast to hit the front center pillar and wait to detonate until you reach the back building.

*NOTE* I never used the lightning shield high and in the center. Hopefully this makes sense and helps.

Following the above guide, this always happens to me;

How did you get that last shot all the way to the back without using the speed shield?

I've destroyed a fair bit of that centre wall be shooting 3 and 4 slightly closer but shot 5 always explodes short of that final castle. :(

My final shot never reaches the last castle. What am I not understanding here? Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT- Well, I got gold on it. I never figured out how to reach the back castle with the final bomb shot though.

I think I got pretty lucky.

On the 3rd shot I started curving to the left while going for the score token. I then started curving the shot back to the right, towards the red satchel charge. Somehow the basic shot managed to bounce its way into the rear castle as well, nearly destroying all of it. Those extra points were enough to give me gold.

I wouldn't recommend this as a strategy, as I said I believe I got lucky. But if you can't get it following the diagram give it a shot, you might get lucky too.

Edited by Park Diesel

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Following the above guide, this always happens to me;

My final shot never reaches the last castle. What am I not understanding here? Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT- Well, I got gold on it. I never figured out how to reach the back castle with the final bomb shot though.

I think I got pretty lucky.

On the 3rd shot I started curving to the left while going for the score token. I then started curving the shot back to the right, towards the red satchel charge. Somehow the basic shot managed to bounce its way into the rear castle as well, nearly destroying all of it. Those extra points were enough to give me gold.

I wouldn't recommend this as a strategy, as I said I believe I got lucky. But if you can't get it following the diagram give it a shot, you might get lucky too.

That's interesting cause Instead of the third shot, I got my first shot to ricochet all the way to the back and almost completely destroyed that castle. I think that brought me over 3X so after that the rest was easy cause the multi was so high.

Was a very lucky shot though, I had tried that same shot many times before this and that never happened.

This is a really fun game.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...