XBOX Bio Generator?

Daedryon

I'm trying to make a cool looking bio, via trial and error (i make the bio, then view it via a 2nd account to make sure everythings lined up) but it's getting tiring.

Anyone care to link me to a custom bio generator that I can copy and paste a bio into my XBOX.com profile?

Or, if you have a neat looking bio, care to paste it to the forum so I can then paste it into mine and make the appropriate changes?

I just think up dead stupid stuff and make it story like and post it up in bio.

My last one was.

"Im jock im a haggis farmer from east coast of scotland.

Most people dont realise this but hairy haggis can be extremely dangerous and so great care must be taken when dealing with these critters."

There was a lot more to it ripped off some of gremlins and some crap from critters films but ya get the point anyway.

Creative thinking and editing is what you should be looking at try make it original and something to get people laughing.

PS the bio above got many queries from people from a certain nation.

I just think up dead stupid stuff and make it story like and post it up in bio.

My last one was.

"Im jock im a haggis farmer from east coast of scotland.

Most people dont realise this but hairy haggis can be extremely dangerous and so great care must be taken when dealing with these critters."

There was a lot more to it ripped off some of gremlins and some crap from critters films but ya get the point anyway.

Creative thinking and editing is what you should be looking at try make it original and something to get people laughing.

PS the bio above got many queries from people from a certain nation.

Yesh but I'm looking for something with pizzazz, with borders and something that looks neat.

I tried a box border type thing using |'s and -'s, but it looked horrible.

I want to incorporate ALT codes that you can't put in on your XBOX, like arrows and such, that require editing from your XBOX.com page to insert, like a heart, or a spade symbol.

Ah you mean like a kiddie bio lol

However i found this and thought it quite funny.

"Bio:Greetings Comrade,There is much to discuss... My real name is to long for the space provided, But i am a hairy Communist. I lived in Moscow, Russian Federation for many years, until i traded my home for a Kalashnikov(AK-47). But sadly I wasted all my ammunition by shooting prostitutes and gays... So now I live happily with my pet goat, Mr. Barkey-Von-Snouser in a church outside the Democratic People's Republic of Georgia."

Edited by onimod13

You said you were trying to see if it looked right viewing your profile, just write it on xbox.com the way you think it should look and then wait a couple minutes and then look at your bio on your xbox. You have to wait a couple minutes because it doesn't update right away.

Yeah but if I was to format it it properly on XBOX.com, it wouldnt keep the formatting when it updated on my XBOX profile.

What I need is for someone to have a nice bio with like a border around it to go onto XBOX.com, copy and paste the bio section here so I can copy and paste it into my section on XBOX.com, and then fix it up on the actual XBOX.

Your best bet of finding something like this would be xbox.com.

I searched all over the net last night for something and came up with very little.

OR

Make a fancy border with photoshop save as jpeg or summit and use an ascii art maker to convert it then copy to your xbox.com.

Hope this idea helps, seems like a better and more original bio could come from it rather than rip off someone else.

• 1 year later...

I set the langauge to Korean and used the various angled lines and squares to write out the word FOX in a kind of 3D effect. I've had it almost 6 months but as from yesterday Nov 26th i was greeted with a 2wk ban because my bio as been deemed offensive! What a load of bull!!! I've enclosed a photo of the so called offensive material.... Should it be banned? I don't think so!

• 2 months later...

I know what your looking for, but the effort...deemed unneccary somewhat.

The only time i ever view a bio is from someone im adding to my friends list even then i couldn't care less what the bio truley looked like.

If you want to be fancy, Take a gander at ACSii. Pictures made from Text & symbols.

There are also some ACSii Generators, you load up a picture and it creates it in to Text.

Maybe design what you want the bio to look like in to a Picture and upload it...the your a winner :p

all u need to do is make a grid..

then count what u can fit put them into ur bio..

even with the grid you will still have trouble but u hve to remember to space after every line and ask ur friends if it looks right because i made one and it was perfect on my screen but they saw it differently..

then fill in any gaps..

thats my way of making custom looking bios...

• 4 months later...
i'm trying to make a cool looking bio, via trial and error (i make the bio, then view it via a 2nd account to make sure everythings lined up) but it's getting tiring.

Anyone care to link me to a custom bio generator that i can copy and paste a bio into my xbox.com profile?

Or, if you have a neat looking bio, care to paste it to the forum so i can then paste it into mine and make the appropriate changes?

mw2

┏┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳●●●●●●━┓ ┣╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┫●●●●●●●┃ ┣┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻━━−●●●●┃ ┃modern warfare ™ ●●●●┏┫ ┣┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳−●●●●┏╋┫ ┣╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┫●●●●−┻┻┫ ┣╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┫●●●●●●●┃ ┗┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻●●●●●●●┛

slapped

┏━━┳┓★☆★☆★☆★☆★┏┓™┃←━┫┃┏━┳━┳━┳━┳┛┃★┣ ━→┃┗┫ ㅁ┃ㅁ┃ㅁ┃┗┫ㅁ┃☆ ┗━━┻━┻┻┫┏┫┏┻━┻━┛★ ☆★☆★☆★☆┗┛┗┛★☆★☆★☆

clutch

┏━┳┓┏┓┏┳━━┳━┳┓┏┓★ ┃┏┫┃┃┃┃┣┓┏┫┏┫┗┛┃☆ ┃┗┫┗┫┗┛┃┃┃┃┗┫┏┓┃☆ ┗━┻━┻━━┛┗┛┗━┻┛┗┛★

crown

☆┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬★ ├┼┼┼┼┼┼┼●┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┤ ├┼┼┼┼●┼┼☆┼┼●┼┼┼┼┤ ├┼┼┼┼┼☆┼☆┼☆┼┼┼┼┼┤ ├┼┼┼┼┼☆☆☆☆☆┼┼┼┼┼┤ ├┼┼┼┼┼■■■■■┼┼┼┼┼┤ ★┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴☆

quickscope

★★★┏━┳┳┳┳━┳┳┓★★★ ★★★┃ㅁ┃↓┃┃←┫↑┫★★★ ★★★┗┓┣━┻┻━┻┻┛★★★ ★★★★┗┛★★★★★★★★★★ ★★┏━━┓★★★★★★★★★★ ★★┃┣━╋━┳━┳━┳━┓★★ ★★┣━┫┃←┫ㅁ┃ㅁ┃┗┫★★ ★★┗━━┻━┻━┫┏┻━┛★★ ★★★★★★★★★┗┛★★★

Why has this post been dredged back up?

cuz of this idiot...

mw2

┏┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳●●●●●●━┓ ┣╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┫●●●●●●●┃ ┣┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻━━−●●●●┃ ┃modern warfare ™ ●●●●┏┫ ┣┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳−●●●●┏╋┫ ┣╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┫●●●●−┻┻┫ ┣╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┫●●●●●●●┃ ┗┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻●●●●●●●┛

slapped

┏━━┳┓★☆★☆★☆★☆★┏┓™┃←━┫┃┏━┳━┳━┳━┳┛┃★┣ ━→┃┗┫ ㅁ┃ㅁ┃ㅁ┃┗┫ㅁ┃☆ ┗━━┻━┻┻┫┏┫┏┻━┻━┛★ ☆★☆★☆★☆┗┛┗┛★☆★☆★☆

clutch

┏━┳┓┏┓┏┳━━┳━┳┓┏┓★ ┃┏┫┃┃┃┃┣┓┏┫┏┫┗┛┃☆ ┃┗┫┗┫┗┛┃┃┃┃┗┫┏┓┃☆ ┗━┻━┻━━┛┗┛┗━┻┛┗┛★

crown

☆┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬★ ├┼┼┼┼┼┼┼●┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┤ ├┼┼┼┼●┼┼☆┼┼●┼┼┼┼┤ ├┼┼┼┼┼☆┼☆┼☆┼┼┼┼┼┤ ├┼┼┼┼┼☆☆☆☆☆┼┼┼┼┼┤ ├┼┼┼┼┼■■■■■┼┼┼┼┼┤ ★┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴☆

quickscope

★★★┏━┳┳┳┳━┳┳┓★★★ ★★★┃ㅁ┃↓┃┃←┫↑┫★★★ ★★★┗┓┣━┻┻━┻┻┛★★★ ★★★★┗┛★★★★★★★★★★ ★★┏━━┓★★★★★★★★★★ ★★┃┣━╋━┳━┳━┳━┓★★ ★★┣━┫┃←┫ㅁ┃ㅁ┃┗┫★★ ★★┗━━┻━┻━┫┏┻━┛★★ ★★★★★★★★★┗┛★★★

and this one...

This is one (not mine)

|★|☆|★| ㄷㅁD ④ |★|☆|★| |☆РЯЕSТiGЕ 10 ЯДИК 55 ☆|

|★|☆|★|М ш ② |★|☆|★| |☆ РЯЕSТiGЕ 10 ЯДИК 70☆| |↓☆↓☆↓☆↓☆↓☆↓☆↓

(Write whatever here)