how do people get 6 GB in an 18 hole round

LOL, I think after playing Tiger my controller is on the way out!

But seriously, you have to tap faster. I can get a full red ball everytime but I can't get the fade/draw thing going as well, so I probably fill just over 3 game breakers a round.

Still nowhere near the top 25, think I came 24th once on a really quite day :p

If you want to win the tournament you need to be shooting 47 - 48 without any gamebreakers (regularly). Then learn the full power full draw (explained above) any you're in with a chance. The extra gamebreaker will mean it is possible to get 4 or 5 in the 18 holes. Plus the 20yds extra driver distance (you have on all subsequent drives) can make the the difference.

*****this distance boost only works on right to left curl drives*****

Be aware that if you use the shape stick again after the inital draw, you will lose your 20 yds extra driver distance (until you do another full power full draw drive that is).

PS: There's no point playing online until you've maxed your character's stats in career mode. If it is possible to break the controller by tapping LB, I would definately have managed it by now - they're pretty tough (thankfully).

2 questions.

1)So why can you not use your shape stick for the rest of the round? This proves to be tricky since on tournaments usually you can not use spin.

2) How abotu green chipping. I was playaing a round last night and this guy used a pitcher to get the ball in the hole every single time:confused: :confused: :mad:

Any idea how they do that?

If you want to win the tournament you need to be shooting 47 - 48 without any gamebreakers (regularly). Then learn the full power full draw (explained above) any you're in with a chance. The extra gamebreaker will mean it is possible to get 4 or 5 in the 18 holes. Plus the 20yds extra driver distance (you have on all subsequent drives) can make the the difference.

*****this distance boost only works on right to left curl drives*****

Be aware that if you use the shape stick again after the inital draw, you will lose your 20 yds extra driver distance (until you do another full power full draw drive that is).

PS: There's no point playing online until you've maxed your character's stats in career mode. If it is possible to break the controller by tapping LB, I would definately have managed it by now - they're pretty tough (thankfully).

i want to give you props for stats man! I respect those impressive numbers you have on this game!:bow: :bow: Do you mind if I get a game in with you one day? I just want to see how this game should really be played!

be careful about the chipping on the green- any decent player wont and will leave you bad feedback for doing it, and youll begin to get kicked out of games a lot

waaaaaaaak, you still on for this tournie?? going to go out of the forums to get some players, sure youll know a few??

I agree! Seeing that guy using that technique got me pretty darn mad! I would never use that against another player.

Alienprime:

Didn't see your post, I think I was submitting mine, (cheers, although I'm certainly not the best). Will send u a friend request and look out for you. Trying to beat a 41 on pebble at the moment however (like that'll happen).

Minty:

I'm still up for the tourney, but as you know Killar's pulled out. I'm a bit reluctant to invite Midnight, as we'd draw at the best (best for me/Europe that is).

Pretty sure I can get an American to join in tho. Will keep you posted. When are you planning to arrange it for?

Thinking about it, shall I invite as many Yanks as I can? There seems no shortage of Europian (well British) players.

Personally I don't mind people chipping/pitching on the green. Sometimes it's an easier shot. If you have the ability to be that accurate with a wedge, why not use that skill? (I always ask before doing it though.)

yeah, invite the yanks as well as the Brits. get a bit of life into the tiger forums :p

like you say, getting a UK team would be easy, its just the Septics that are having the problems ;)

most of the time it isnt skill chipping tho- aim to the side slightly, double the distance and add one... sorted. its for people that cant putt :nana

most of the time it isnt skill chipping tho- aim to the side slightly, double the distance and add one... sorted. its for people that cant putt :nana

I agree with that. I never think chipping is worth it anyway though, because if you miss you go miles past (as you've doubled the distance). If I'm a long way from the hole I'll pitch it though. It's by no means an exact science however (but at least if you miss, you're not off the back of the green).

Again, I rarely do it, (mostly when the putt camera is unavailable).

That's exactly what the guy did. I saw him take I "club" (well increased distance) and he shot it straight in.... Is that na automatic in every time?

Well i would love to play in whatever tournaments you guys are talking about, but I am still a medium skilled player. One day though, things will be different:)