Revolution Achievements Released

USAF86KR

High Maintenance 75G- In die ries, be the architect of instruction

Vertigoner 10G- Fling 10 zombies in a one game

Mad without Power 30G- In die ries, reach wave 10 without turning on the power.

Shafted 35G- In die ries, use pack a punch and all other perk machines in one game.

Slippery when undead 15G- In die ries, kill 5 zombies with a single shit from the sliquifer.

Facing the dragon 10G- In die ries, face the dragon head on before reaching round 2.

I'm my own best friend 10G- In die ries, revive yourself.

Polyarmony 30G- In dinner turned, get a kill with all primary weapons in a public match.

Monkey see, Monkey Doom 15G- In dinner turned, retrieved a chained cymbal monkey in a public match.

I see live people 20G- In dinner turned, kill the human player when his decoy is in play in a public match.

High Maintenance 75G- In die ries, be the architect of instruction

Vertigoner 10G- Fling 10 zombies in a one game

Mad without Power 30G- In die ries, reach wave 10 without turning on the power.

Shafted 35G- In die ries, use pack a punch and all other perk machines in one game.

Slippery when undead 15G- In die ries, kill 5 zombies with a single shit from the sliquifer.

Facing the dragon 10G- In die ries, face the dragon head on before reaching round 2.

I'm my own best friend 10G- In die ries, revive yourself.

Polyarmony 30G- In dinner turned, get a kill with all primary weapons in a public match.

Monkey see, Monkey Doom 15G- In dinner turned, retrieved a chained cymbal monkey in a public match.

I see live people 20G- In dinner turned, kill the human player when his decoy is in play in a public match.

Really???? did you blindly miss the thread right below yours that already confirmed them?

Really, I was typing this using my phone while that post was made. Calm down buddy.

No, you absolutely were not; not to mention you state that you were using a phone, exactly like I did when the made the post. My thread went up at 1:55 PM, your thread went up at 2:29 PM. So it took you 34 minutes to type a few lines of text with your phone?? Not that I care at all, but why lie about it?

Edited by Purple Hooter

No, you absolutely were not; not to mention you state that you were using a phone, exactly like I did when the made the post. My thread went up at 1:55 PM, your thread went up at 2:29 PM. So it took you 34 minutes to type a few lines of text with your phone?? Not that I care at all, but why lie about it?

Its not that serious.

Does somebody already know how to do the easteregg and can someone make a achievement guide????

I be online tommorow if someone wants to do the zombie achievements. So then when Im finished I can make new topics to ask about the new dlc achievements....somebody already know about them? ////END SARCASM

Haaaaa.....that purple (something) kid needs to sort it out, what a little Nerd, Crying about a post pahh haaaa !

Far from it. But please, feel free to ponder and make up whatever nonsense you please about me. I have already gone to the extent of making a youtube video to silence someone talking shit about me.

Far from it. But please, feel free to ponder and make up whatever nonsense you please about me. I have already gone to the extent of making a youtube video to silence someone talking shit about me.

Do you ever stop? Every post I see from you is a bunch of worthless drivel. Stop trying to validate yourself on message boards all the time. I know whenever I see a post by you it is going to be you talking to shit to someone else. It never fails. Go ahead and post another video to make yourself look like an idiot some more. Grow up.

Do you ever stop? Every post I see from you is a bunch of worthless drivel. Stop trying to validate yourself on message boards all the time. I know whenever I see a post by you it is going to be you talking to shit to someone else. It never fails. Go ahead and post another video to make yourself look like an idiot some more. Grow up.

Instead that he needs to grow uo maybe tell it to all those people who make the same topics over and over and over again.....:locked Purple is 1000% right in this matter....y'all just angry because of it!