The Weapons, Shields, Mods, Relics & Skins Trading Thread

Nozza

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this game work like Borderlands 1 where I can join a high leveled game and rank up really fast?

I lost my save of 20+ hours and was looking to get all my levels up and max my character so I can breeze through the game. If anyone is doing this could you possibly invite me?

Would greatly appreciate it! GT is ATCS

Does this game work like Borderlands 1 where I can join a high leveled game and rank up really fast?

I lost my save of 20+ hours and was looking to get all my levels up and max my character so I can breeze through the game. If anyone is doing this could you possibly invite me?

Would greatly appreciate it! GT is ATCS

Yes, it's like Borderlands 1, where you can join a higher-level game and just sit back and let the other characters do the dirty work.

And if you're looking for people that can help you, you should try this thread:

http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=571792

Hey all

After last update a lot of my stuff vanished. As well as characters. I didn't have any illegal guns etc but obviously it didn't like something so penalised me.

Currently on UVH play through and am now finding things real tough. I'm level 53 siren. My buddy is level 54 almost 55. If anyone can help with any of these it would be much appreciated. Mid level 54 and upwards.

Corrosive or electric

Butcher

Refill Avenger

Shredifier

Maggie

Barking Storm

Tumtum

Florentine (must have)

Bee shield

Any grenades

Class mod for siren and assassin

Please message me on xbl - TEAJUNKIES

looking to see if a kind soul would dupe some 72 gear for my siren.

need flying sand hawks fire/shock/corrosive

norfleets shock/fire/corrosive

the bee/sham

legendary siren mod

legendary chain lightning

DP Harold

any help would be greatly appreciated thanks!

Edited by Bo55 x Hogg

A big thank you to SubZerox8850x for duping a Chaotic Evil Monk class mod for me. Even though I said before that I would never get one, it seems to be a rather popular mod for Salvador so I am grateful for it :)

And thanks to you for some Interfacer and Pimpernel.

Still looking for some items for my 72 siren if anyone can help me out please msg me GT Bo55xHogg

fire/electric/corrosive sand hawk

the bee

electric norfleet

sham

legendary siren mod

quasar nade

Edited by Bo55 x Hogg
added what im looking for

Hi, I noticed I have some of the items that several of the recent postings have been looking for. I'm happy to help and dupe them for you. I've sent messages to you guys through your Gamertags on XBL, it'll be from gt SpiralOut46and2.. Hope I can help at least a few of the requests. :)

Hey what level are the weapons you're duping for people? Previous posts varied quite a bit, but I'm guessing level 72? Is it OP-anything?

If it's just straight level 72 gear (not OP), would you be so kind as to dupe some stuff for me? My gamertag is Necrophage33, and I'll be on tonight (EST). Much appreciated in advance.

Looking for a lvl 72 Legendary Binder or any other Siren mods, I don't have anything to trade really, as I am not quite even 72 with my first character, (have some decent 50 and 61 stuff still, but I imagine anyone willing to dupe 72 stuff doesn't need that junk lol). If anyone is willing to drop in and out real quick to help me out for a "thank you very much"... please let me know.

Hey Necrophage, sorry I just saw your post! Yes, I have lots of lvl 72 stuff and OP8 stuff. I'd be more than happy to dupe you some lvl 72 gear. I'll message you now on XBL. Also, to Midnight, I primarily play as a Siren so I have Siren mods in both lvl 72 and OP8. I'll dupe you all of my lvl 72 mods, so I'll message you now as well on XBL. Deezul, sorry I don't have a lvl 40, but when you need a lvl 50 Bee let me know.

Hey Necrophage, sorry I just saw your post! Yes, I have lots of lvl 72 stuff and OP8 stuff. I'd be more than happy to dupe you some lvl 72 gear. I'll message you now on XBL. Also, to Midnight, I primarily play as a Siren so I have Siren mods in both lvl 72 and OP8. I'll dupe you all of my lvl 72 mods, so I'll message you now as well on XBL. Deezul, sorry I don't have a lvl 40, but when you need a lvl 50 Bee let me know.

Well I got what I was specifically looking for thanks to someone else, I don't want to point out cause I wouldn't want people to send them random messages, but he knows who he is :D But I definitely won't turn down mods... I hate farming them with a passion. I don't mind farming for other stuff though.

Well I got what I was specifically looking for thanks to someone else, I don't want to point out cause I wouldn't want people to send them random messages, but he knows who he is :D But I definitely won't turn down mods... I hate farming them with a passion. I don't mind farming for other stuff though.

Lol, same here. I can't count the dozens of hours spent farming for everything I had needed at one point or another, especially mods. That's why I'm happy to help out. :p

anyone have a lvl 50 bee?

I believe I might be able to help. My friend got one and should be able to get one myself later.

I'm looking for any lvl50 legendaries that would be awesome for a zerker. If anyone is able to help, please send me a message!