Achievement Trading Thread

Method

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone willing to carry my useless Dom butt through the campaign on the hardest difficulty? I've only finished on casual, and I found it pretty hard, so I'm not even going to bother with the higher difficulties with out some serious help from an old pro.

No interest in Multiplayer, so no pressure there. I am just after the Campaign chieves. Thankyou.

alright, i've got a group of 4 guys (including myself) that are online EVERY night. we're usually all online by 11pm (east coast). we are looking for 2 more people. we have a large group of people (~10) that we have boosted with in the past, but many of them are currently playing other games and/or are not online every night. SO... we just need 1 or 2 more people. i'll shoot you guys invites if you don't shoot me one, but it's first come, first serve. if you wanna grind out all the achievements soon, then we're your guys. and yes, we're still doing weapon achievements.

generally, we play 6 games. each game takes 20 minutes. total session takes 2 hours (6x20=120 miutes). EVERYONE will get over 100 kills after the 6 games and therefore EVERYONE unlocks a weapon achievement every night. we'll walk you through it - it's quite simple.

alright, i've got a group of 4 guys (including myself) that are online EVERY night. we're usually all online by 11pm (east coast). we are looking for 2 more people. we have a large group of people (~10) that we have boosted with in the past, but many of them are currently playing other games and/or are not online every night. SO... we just need 1 or 2 more people. i'll shoot you guys invites if you don't shoot me one, but it's first come, first serve. if you wanna grind out all the achievements soon, then we're your guys. and yes, we're still doing weapon achievements.

generally, we play 6 games. each game takes 20 minutes. total session takes 2 hours (6x20=120 miutes). EVERYONE will get over 100 kills after the 6 games and therefore EVERYONE unlocks a weapon achievement every night. we'll walk you through it - it's quite simple.

The time zone is a problem in this case, you start playing at 5:00 am for me

Edited by MAJDI70