Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey. If you want the ultimate comeback challenge copy this post and add your gamertag.

We'll do it in community events, because almost no one ever plays that.

I only want people from Europe, I'm tired of the time difference.

1. THU31

2. Lurkio

I'm in uk and on most evening.

Originally Posted by Lurkio http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harry Lloyd http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

Hey. If you want the ultimate comeback challenge copy this post and add your gamertag.

We'll do it in community events, because almost no one ever plays that.

I only want people from Europe, I'm tired of the time difference.

1. THU31

2. Lurkio

3. PeteRoyale

4. B1ue Rising

I'm in uk and on most evening.

Looking to just complete the "Drivers Ed" challenge list .... just need one Top Three win and a handful of Shock Evader ... we can work on anything else after ... fun game and i'll enjoy "legending" it.

Will be home all day wednesday and thursday, hopefully knock out this Challenger achievement before Friday. And i'm EDT, GMT -5, so US would be cool ... but this is quick and easy.

Help! I'm looking for a nice enough person at level 50 to beat. Preferably UK, but I'm flexible and usually on Mon-Fri 8pm-11pm UK/GMT time (or midnight if you're lucky).

I'm yet to complete others, so any help is appreciated.:woop:

Hey one and all.

Getting this game delivered in a couple of days. Looking for others to play with (nobody on my friends list has this)

Will work towards achievements or boost but most of all just want to have a few games and a laugh

Add me or PM whatever is easiest

Gamertag: MichaelMcauley

anyone looking for giant killer(beat lvl 50) ill be hosting a party most likely friday or earlier for anyone who wants the giant killer points. send me a friend request with a msg saying your from here and ill send you invites when ready. ill be boosting it before the set date also so if someone catches me online i will help out for sure.

also if anyone want to boost a hardcore racing win, I've tried numerous times and i cant get past the pricks who ram you and spin you out. either that or im 1st for a few then randomly hit a wall screwing my chances up.

all help will be returned in another form or same. thanks :D