• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a heads up for me, i have the ship to kolton ready, now its time for the crafting stuff right? before or after the ship, also i didn't noticed that lentesco wood that faina is selling is now or later we need 3 i think i bought 99 of everything

please reply

hope anyone to reply before resuming, this part is very important

yes, craft now. get all your current characters to 6.

then, for later, when you get seraphina and kristopher.

buy enough to make horseshoes for kristopher to ic6, and seraphina u can do in halgita while faina is still there. maybe u can do kristopher then too, not sure, just a heads up.

i'll buy 99 of each that is safe right?

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=91385

The list of items for Pre-Kolton & my suggestions on what to do before getting on the ship.

I have tried following the steps of the strategy for the Capell to the Rescue achievement but no guard will open cell 3, after waiting, one will spawn inside the cell and kill the prisoner...

So I discovered another way to do it and it should work with anyone:

Here's what I did

1# Get the key from the chest & release the prisoner in the first cell you see.

2# Kill the jailer around the corner for the key and release the second prisoner next to the first cell you pass.

3# Now get the key from the mouse in the first dark gargoyle room. Run back to the entrance and save on a new slot.

4# Now reload the game and continue towards the last two cells.

5# On the way you will notice two guards running towards the cells. Stay behind the wall on the edge of the corner and keep an eye on them, 1 will move towards cell 3 while the other runs towards you, back up when he does and keep your distance a bit so he can't see you. If he sees you, reload the saved file and try again. An exclamation mark will then appear on the guards head & run towards cell 3, as soon as he does that, sprint towards cell 3 & quickly enter the opened cell to save the prisoner.

6# After dealing with the guards, you may now use your 3rd key to open up the last cell and get your well deserved achievement + situation bonus!

It worked for me, hope it works for all of you!

Thanks for the information, if thats your gamertag would you post the information in the Submit forum. The links on the first post of the guide.

Ok thanks just posted it in the submit section and by the way by Gamertag is Omega Gaea.

P.S. i have not unlocked this achievement yet i just simply found it since i do not want to take credit for the person who actually unlocked the achievement i just wanted to supply the picture and description you needed since no one had it at the time :)

Edited by J.T

The tsunami is impossible for me, im at lvl22 and although i can beat the boss the other 2 in my party just stand like lemons everytime the wave comes and get hit! 20 times i've done this now and they just stand there, i die in about 20 seconds if i go in on my own, i will shout this so they can hear me in japan "NO ACHIEVEMENTS THAT REQUIRE IDIOTIC AI TO DO SOMETHING" :uzi::uzi:

Just a little note cus alot of peeps seem to have a lil problem with this acheivement

you can feel when the tusamis about to hit via your rumble pack when this happens PUT YOUR SWORD AWAY and run to cover you ai team mates will also run for cover and go in defensive posture.

i got the achievement 1st time and without loss of life.

Is there some special trick to the "On The Run" glitch? The dragon always turns around and begins firing again. I've followed the path in the video exactly without any joy :(

all i done for that one was run towards where the enemies are stay behind cover till dragon attacks the other enemies the took a slow walk to town :)

You need 99,999,999 Fol to get the Filthy Rich achievement

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/rikuansem/untitled-4.jpg

Thanks for the information, guide updated.

on port zala its best to do weapons smith too, because later we don't get bronze metal? or just buy 99?

Do all of the IC achievements in Port Zala except writing. I would buy 99 bronze just in case.

so no need to smith 99 shortswords 99 bradswords and so on?

i am just making money with edward now have 99 of all stuff faina is selling all are level 6 up to this point except writers, but i already bought 99 codex's

i keep hearing a lot of people has trouble with bronze later on, wonder why so i asked

;)

so ready to sail the ship?

Edited by hyourinnmaru

so no need to smith 99 shortswords 99 bradswords and so on?

No need at all, you can come back and buy the weaker weapons if you need to (which you probably won't).

i am just making money with edward now have 99 of all stuff faina is selling all are level 6 up to this point except writers, but i already bought 99 codex's

i keep hearing a lot of people has trouble with bronze later on, wonder why so i asked

;)

so ready to sail the ship?

If you have all the skills maxed (except writing) then yes time to go to Kolton. I would make a save a Port Zala though just in case you have missed something.

Only me that thinks that if your going for 1000/1000 on this game, normal and hard should be run trough as quick as possible and then do all of the other achievements on Infinite difficulty, just gonna pick up the tunes and 40H achievement and then skip actually killing the queen on hard, should have done that earlier ;)

Problem is if you leave the crafting achievements till last it will take longer to gather the materials, since you will be fighting harder enemies.

Only me that thinks that if your going for 1000/1000 on this game, normal and hard should be run trough as quick as possible and then do all of the other achievements on Infinite difficulty, just gonna pick up the tunes and 40H achievement and then skip actually killing the queen on hard, should have done that earlier ;)

im gonna presume you havn't actually played infinity mode yet :S

i missed a coupla things when i went through hard mode eg. notation from sigmund at start, and thought its ok ill just get all the other achievements as i go through on infinty mode. how wrong i was lol

If you don't give up on the first two guards its near impossible to get all the chests in the escape to graad woods so the compulsive acheivement is gonna be a no no

Best to get as many of the acheivements going through normal and hard then play through infinite by taking a lot of time lvl and fol grinding.

Thanks for the tips Faithless. In addition, Demon9Tom, I'm wondering if the last 30G secret achievement has something to do with Enchanting a special item or something like that. I don't know if it's true or not since I'm still only on Disc 1 but just thought I'd throw out the idea.