Achievement Guide

Aksh0le

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/gb/Gc/14CLiGJhbC81CxoEGllTWTM5L2FjaC8wLzFBAAAAAOfn5-izsZ0=.jpgKnot Tying Badge 10 http://live.xbox.com/xweb/lib/images/G_Icon_External.gif

You've tied off the House.

Cant be missed, During level 4 you will HAVE to tie the house down.

this is done in level 5, not 4 and got the 1000 in 4 hours very easy

Teamwork Badge

Way to be a team player! You've defeated the Anaconda or Crocodile with 2 players.

Found an easy way to do this. When your playing the Anaconda you get to the 3rd part where you have to make him hit the eels. When he gets to the cinamatic of where he is going to charge, just turn on your 2nd controller then he hits the eels. He dies and you get The achievement.

So this game's really only about 5 hours? Time to add it to the top of the Gamefly queue with Night at the Museum and Hannah Montana (don't judge me!)

Good work on the guide, keep up the good work :)

Hannah Montana was fun :)

If I miss a collectible can I just go back and replay the level to pick it up and it will count it? Or would I have to replay the whole game over again?

Edited by Pashos

Hannah Montana was fun :)

If I miss a collectible can I just go back and replay the level to pick it up and it will count it? Or would I have to replay the whole game over again?

you don't have to replay the whole game over again just replay levels.

Meh, he did fine...there's really no way to miss anything in this game...guide is barely needed at all. If you can't hit right on the D-Pad 3 times at some point during the game without a guide telling you when to press it, you're and idiot :)

lmao, you're and idiot?

you just made yourself look pretty stupid my friend :p

• 2 weeks later...

In regards to the Kite Badge,...

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/06/TC/1YCLiGJhbC9MCxoEGllTWTM5L2FjaC8wLzE4AAAAAOfn5-rtpM8=.jpgKite Badge 20 http://live.xbox.com/xweb/lib/images/G_Icon_External.gif

You've floated across all the chasms in the game using Carl's House.

By level 8 you should have received this achievement through story progression. See the collectible locations thread.

I completed the entire game and did not get this. So it is possible to miss something. I have no idea what i missed though. :(

I'm not sure where the "collectibles guide" is. Are we talking about something that came with the game? Or is there a link i'm missing?

It turns out that on Level 3, you can miss floating across a chasm. After you free Carl's house, you have a choice to either push the large rock on your left, or smash through some stones at the bottom. The correct path to take is: smashing the small stones. This route takes you up and around, and back to this same spot - but you get to float across this chasm, and collect a "collectable".

In the guide it says that you get "Animation Badge" along with the "Ellie Badge". I don't think that it has to be unlocked that way because a lot of people including me got the animation badge around mission 9. My point is does anyone know the actual requirement for the achievement or is it just a coincidence that they unlock at the same time for most people.

In the guide it says that you get "Animation Badge" along with the "Ellie Badge". I don't think that it has to be unlocked that way because a lot of people including me got the animation badge around mission 9. My point is does anyone know the actual requirement for the achievement or is it just a coincidence that they unlock at the same time for most people.

you unlock artwork or multiplayer stuff depending on what quest cards you finish first i assume he just assumed that that particular card is the last you will probably get and to be honest hes right it was last that i got :p

As for the Kite Badge, try replaying Level 3 as there was a section after the memento that is missable.

description:Once you have freed the house a new path will open to the LEFT(do not go where the bird is) follow the left path and it will lead you to the Memento. Keep following for the first Kite Badge Location.

you should add this to your guide. And also the for the Merit Badge Champion description you need to include finding all the artifacts also, and hat you can review your merit badges in the pause menu.

Beginner's Wings 10 http://live.xbox.com/xweb/lib/images/G_Icon_External.gif

You've accessed the Multiplayer game menu.

This has to be the easiest achievement in the game lol

All you have to do is click to enter the MULTIPLAYER menu in the main menu....