Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, anybody who wants to boost "The Don" (250 wins), please message me and let me know. I can make it happen whenever. In reality, we could have it so one person leaves their machine on while the other gets the wins and then the other person comes back and does the same.

Hey guys, I'm ready to knock out some win boosting if anybody else is up for it. I'm the only person online right now, so just send me a message if you want to do it. On TDM Death, I've got it so the games usually take less than 40 seconds; winner goes on catwalk, loser dies in the alley and he will constantly respawn in the same open spot over and over. Let me know.

Heey, I need Hard To Kill (Take enough damage without dying in a match) and The Don (250 match wins), I'm almost done The Don but my guys bailed on me. If anybody helps me I'm willing to help them with anything they got. Thanks!

GT: smokin cheez

Also, if you have Portal 2 that's a bonus! (need Professor Portal lol.)

dek666's, hxc azhiaziam24, rancidmunkey or who ever else i have the game if you want to boost all the online achvs let me know since i need them all as well also the ranked 4 ppls im looking to do. so if anyone one needs all the online achvs hti me up if your willing to grind them all out and tks in advance who ever decides to help out.

Edited by Reaper44