• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone want to make a 4 man boosting team for all the zombie achievements? Im having real trouble getting any of the achievements playing with randoms.

i invite you to games all the time you never join

I need help with the achievements for Call of the Dead, Shangri-La (Time Travel), Moon achievement Easter Eggs please. Message me on XBL about this if interested-WITH A MSG otherwise I'll just ignore it & Block you. I am pretty experienced with all the maps, except Moon because I haven't really ran that level much at all but I'll get there. My GT is:

xxYamiBakuraxx

hey guys so me chada, awky and asian in paris got the "time travel will tell" cheevo the other day. thanks a tons guys

now if anyone wants to help get the Moon ones, add me: DJ Hawkes

i need all of them for moon, we can take turns giving each other perks in space and the other ones, and all work for the easter egg

Hi folks, I am looking for a few kind people to help me out with a few achievements for call of the dead & a few for moon.

Don't worry I have all the Easter egg related achievements , so it's just the smaller ones I need. My gamertag is cheesy040472

Thanks, cheesy.

Ps, I am willing to help anybody out in need of those Easter egg achievements also

Hey Guys,

I'm looking for 3 other players who want to do all the Easter Egg achievements in Black Ops. I have done all the achievements that could possibly be done in solo, all I need now is:

See Me, Stab Me, Heal Me

Sacrificial Lamb

Ensemble Cast

Time Travel Will Tell

Cryogenic Slumber Party

One Giant Leap

Big Bang Theory

I'm in the PST and usually off work Tues & Wed, I could still work on these achievements after work, but they usually are late at night and I could only work on these for probably a few hours.

I ask for players who could work on these, have all the dlcs, a mic, and have a pretty knowledgeable idea of all the maps. I would also help with any other achievements that may need to be done, we'll fit it in there some way. If you're interested please let me know and we'll setup something and start achievement hunting.

GT: AREAXERO

Right Only Need 2 More Achievements To Go. I need help with -

(One Giant Leap) & (Ground Control) I only need one person to help me with this as long as he/she is good. I nearly did Ground Control myself but it glitched the same button twice.

GT: Freizah

add me. paddycfc22. Looking to join people doing moon and shranga la Easter eggs. Time gmt I play most hours but 0.30 onwards I can't talk cause i will wake everyone up cause of my thin Walls lol. Also I will still have my headset in so I can listen if playing late.

After i do last two achievements, Big Bang Theory and Ground Control, i will play any Zombie map, even DLC maps, but most i would like to play classic maps. Nacht Der Untoten is just great fun and its simply best!

As i would say, i would play any map, i would, but i dont like Ascension and Call of the dead alot...

Hey guys, I'm looking for some people who would like to do Call of the Dead's "Ensemble Cast;" Shangri-La's "Time Travel Will Tell" (also need "Small Consolation" for it); and Moon's "One Giant Leap" and "Big Bang Theory." Everything else for the achievements in the DLCs I have done solo on my own, so I have a fairly good knowledge of the maps, know most the steps for the major easter eggs, etc. My Gamertag is MexicanZenith. Add me and send message about the boosting for Black Ops. My time zone is EST, so just hit me up--and I can play, for the next month, all at times until college starts back up. I wouldn't mind helping others get the other achievements if they need them, but I'd really like to focus on the major easter eggs. Thanks.