Light Seed Discussion Thread

tcfuts1

Ok, teleport to the area and climb down the ivy, jump to the right platform, continue to the entrance of this area. Now use the same way you used to get to the boss fight. Climb up the ivy now you're standing on on a platform under the light seeds, which is connected to another platform with beams. Go to that next platform and turn left, then look down and you should see the green plate between green wooden planks. Below it is another beam which you can reach by sliding down the side wall of the platform.

best regards Jones23

god that is sneaky lol, anyways thank you very much Jones

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everone. My first post :D. I am missing one light seed in martyr's tower then i got all of them. But iv been everywhere i just can't seem to find it :(. Either it's super tricky or to easy :p.

Edit: Never mind i found it =/. One of those random ones you just missed. So it was the easy one ;). Glad to be here anyways. Been reading forums here for quite a while.

Edited by Remix1121

Ok I got them both, thanks jones for the 5 up there. I wouldnt have been able to get them if i didnt know to look for a green plate...In case anyone was wondering where exactly the plate is...Teleport to the cauldron, and crawl down the tower and look to your right. You should notice a red slide, and to the left of that a platform, look below that platform and you should a broken bridge and a little beem at the bottom..go down there and the green plat is in that broken pipe.

And for the other two on your way back from the sun temple..you jump up on a platform and from that platform you can jump on those slide rocks to get you back to the gate..but dont jump on them, turn to your right and they're in a little cave outta view.

I'm missing two seeds in the Cavern area, and I have no clue where they are. I've looked everywhere (at least I think it's everywhere), tried everything I know how to try. I got the light seeds from using the yellow plate and now I can't see where the last two seeds might be. Anyone have this same problem, or better yet, have this problem figured out?

I've merged all the "light seed" threads and stuck this bad boy. Hopefully it should keep this place clean.

Now on to business :p

I'm missing 2 on Queen's Tower in the City of Light and I've spent 30 mins looking. Any tricky ones that people can recall (other than the 2 in the little alcove above the water (got them)). It's the last two I need for the City of Light area.

^^^ In the City Of Light I remember having to go back once I unlocked all the powers to be able to use the newly activated plates.

They weren't tricky to find, just make sure you go through all the green plates to run up the sides of the buildings...it'll probably be on the outside of the main tower.

Edited by jaded805

I need help on 2 in the royal gardens, they're right to the yellow plate where you need to float the stone to reach the plate. I can't figure it out for the life of me.

Nevermind, just got them. you have to do the wall to wall jump, put your back to the building and face the pillar. Took me 15mins to finally get it.

Edited by ANIM4L

Can somebody please tell me how to get to these seeds, iv'e been trying for ages and i can't find a way up.

Thanks in advance.

http://i34.tinypic.com/2ecjhvq.jpg

Just noticed there is now a sticky, could you please delete this :D

Iv'e done it now, the information is in the sticky.

Edited by Edable Giraffe
Done.

I'm missing two in the King's Gate area. I've looked everywhere and I have absolutely no idea where they are. If anyone can remember two particularly hard lightseeds to get could you tell me how to get them, as they could be the ones I'm looking for.

Edited by tg1413

Ok, across from you I think, there is a platform like the one you're standing on. If you drop down to the side of that platform you will see that there is actually a wooden wall type thing facing the wall that the seeds are above. You have to gripfall down the wall to a beam at the bottom. Also make sure you have the "breath of Ormazd" power (the green plate). Jump into the hole opposite and use the plates to get up to that ledge with the seeds on. When you've got them, just slide down the bit cut out of the wall above the vines to get down again.

The other area is the kings gate in the citadel. I'm missing two and I have no idea where they are...they are not visible from the outside it seems..so if anyone knows where their hiding spots please let me know. Thanks!

These were the last two i got in kings gate, they're quite hard to spot.

They are half way between kings gate and the sun temple. Keep an eye out for the patch of grass in the image then look for the alcove in the top right of the image, the seeds are there but i have already got them.

http://i34.tinypic.com/2m5md68.jpg

I'm missing 2 on Queen's Tower in the City of Light and I've spent 30 mins looking. Any tricky ones that people can recall (other than the 2 in the little alcove above the water (got them)). It's the last two I need for the City of Light area.

try just after taking first green plate. below the second green plate wall slide from rail to rings that take you under the platform.

now i'm missing two on heaven's stair and royal spire. any ideas on where two are hidden in those areas?