Achievement Discussion

JuSt BLaZe

It was that one. I made that long journey from 18 to 19, but there's nothing there.

Edit: Still not there when I switched characters and got in the sub at the dock again!

Maybe you have already collected that one. Did you followed the guide step by step!? That's very important.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you have already collected that one. Did you followed the guide step by step!? That's very important.

Well, I think so. I thought the game forces you to go to each one in that exact order, the order that's in the video? So if that's the case, I can't have got no. 19 already because I only have 18.

I've been drifting around the pier area where it should be, and the red dot eventually moves to the left side of the tracker, implying it is on-land, meaning somewhere miles away, but I don't think I will be able to find it, it just moves every time I get close to it. :/

Well, I think so. I thought the game forces you to go to each one in that exact order, the order that's in the video? So if that's the case, I can't have got no. 19 already because I only have 18.

I've been drifting around the pier area where it should be, and the red dot eventually moves to the left side of the tracker, implying it is on-land, meaning somewhere miles away, but I don't think I will be able to find it, it just moves every time I get close to it. :/

Yeah makes sense, sorry about that. I mixed it up with the other collectibles. Hmmm that one sounds really tricky haha. If I were you I'd just go into that direction where the red dot is showing, just keep on going there, ignore the height and dept info. You should get close eventually. If that's not working well then it must be glitched.

Have you turned off the console or dashboarded since this happened? Alot of little glitchs in this game are fixed that way.

The Close Shave achievement seems glitched. I am stuck on14/15 knife flights even though I have done them all multiple times now and matched exactly what is done in various video guides.

Anybody else had this problem?

Edit: My bad, turns out for number 6 in PowerPyx's video, you have to be flying extremely low.

Edited by GesterX

The Close Shave achievement seems glitched. I am stuck on14/15 knife flights even though I have done them all multiple times now and matched exactly what is done in various video guides.

Anybody else had this problem?

Edit: My bad, turns out for number 6 in PowerPyx's video, you have to be flying extremely low.

#6 was definetly the hardest! it took many attempts and stages of wanting to kill someone!

Yeah makes sense, sorry about that. I mixed it up with the other collectibles. Hmmm that one sounds really tricky haha. If I were you I'd just go into that direction where the red dot is showing, just keep on going there, ignore the height and dept info. You should get close eventually. If that's not working well then it must be glitched.

I finally found it! Eventually is the right word - I had to travel across half the map, all the way to the top - it's no. 4 on the Rooster Teeth map.

Don't know how that happened, but I guess I'll just stick to the tracker now instead of the guides.

I finally found it! Eventually is the right word - I had to travel across half the map, all the way to the top - it's no. 4 on the Rooster Teeth map.

Don't know how that happened, but I guess I'll just stick to the tracker now instead of the guides.

Haha nice, glad you found it eventually.

Jaws reference FTW.

"...And, you know, the thing about a shark... he's got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be living... until he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin'. The ocean turns red, and despite all the poundin' and the hollerin', they all come in and they... rip you to pieces."

FINALLY collected all Letter Scraps, Spaceship parts & Nuclear waste.

The nuclear waste one was the worst. The submarine goes like 2mph so it takes ages just getting to places. I'd reccommend doing it in one go otherwise you'll spend too much time travelling to the place you need to go. Prepare to be BORED.

I am trying to get the achievement where you compete in all of the triathlons, but about 20 minutes into the last one (The really long one that takes 30+ minutes) i hit a pole on my bike and died.:eek:

I guess i gotta mash the :abut: for another 30 minutes now.

I am trying to get the achievement where you compete in all of the triathlons, but about 20 minutes into the last one (The really long one that takes 30+ minutes) i hit a pole on my bike and died.:eek:

I guess i gotta mash the :abut: for another 30 minutes now.

Cool story not bro but wrong thread:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=539954

I got an update today for this game anyone know whats included in the update?

Patch notes:

• Fixes multiple issues causing character deletion or other loss of progress
  • Fixes issues causing infinite loading, infinite sky cams, and missing interface options between jobs
  • Fixes an issue causing the "replay" option to be locked out on certain jobs
  • Fixes an issue where a player would become stuck in the mod garage when respraying a Sanchez motor bike
  • Fixes an issue where the Player became stuck inside Los Santos Customs during Online tutorial flow.
  • Fixes an issue causing the loss of guns and ammo
  • Fixes issues causing GTA races ending early because of players spawning too far ahead
  • Fixes issues in Last Team Standing where sessions would not progress past the lobby
  • Fixes issues with network errors when joining Last Team Standing using Quick Job
  • Added clarifications around when a player is using a temporary character in GTA Online during Rockstar Cloud server outages
  • Adjusts the monetary penalty for being killed in a One on One match

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51547/new-title-update-to-address-gta-online-game-progress-loss-and-ot.html

looking for a race trading partner, will be on in about 15min

send a text message on live

:whs

Welcome to the site! Please use the Achievement Trading Thread in order to boost wins, Rank, money, RP, or anything else:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=514182

Sorry if this has already been answered ...

I am level 76. I have spent the last 3 hours phoning Martin and haven't once gotten Rooftop Rumble. I have played Martin's missions numerous times, so that can't be the problem. How do I get Martin to give me Rooftop Rumble? Am I forgeting to do something?

Every time I switch to Franklin, it says he has 1 mission available, but there is nothing on the screen. It has been saying that for most of the storyline. I walked chop, is that one of them. I know you need it for completion, but is there a certain amount of time or fetches or something? Or is it something else completely?