Public Menace Method(s)

Manc_Man

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did method 1 with cars in 15mins. 55k of damages. Now, to finish the case for achevo

I use social club to check my damages btw

I got hit by a car when I got out of my damaged car and almost died. My god was that scary.

Seems hard but easy when you do it surprisingly

Edited by Insane11

So what is classified as a destroyed car in this game? The point in which your car no longer runs and there's smoke coming out from the engine? And if so, I should do that with about 50 cars?

Simple, as soon as the engine starts to burn, you can't drive anymore and both are leaving the car.

Has anybody tried the Phantom Corsair in terms of cost? It says in the description that it costs 24,000 to produce so I suppose it's worth a try.

would like to know this too..

was going for this cheevo today, reckon i had burned out about 40 cars from the start of the mission and then the guy tripped over something on the road and got run over..

MISSION OVER OFFICER DIED... well gutted, i was just about to start the campaign so id advise everyone not to try and get the 40+ cars in one section of the mission, do maybe 10 and then a bit of the crime, then another 10 etc etc.

This is how I got this achievement not 5 minutes ago:

The Phantom Corsair is worth 24,000 and the Deusenberg Walker Coupe is worth 25,000. Just destroy both of these, finish the case and you'll have it. They're both hidden cars, so their locations will be on the map. :)

Then again, you could just destroy a bunch of hidden cars and unlock the achievement, but those two cars are the only ones with values posted on the Social Club Website.

The Phantom Corsair is worth 24,000 and the Deusenberg Walker Coupe is worth 25,000. Just destroy both of these, finish the case and you'll have it. They're both hidden cars, so their locations will be on the map. :)

Then again, you could just destroy a bunch of hidden cars and unlock the achievement, but those two cars are the only ones with values posted on the Social Club Website.

Damn I guess, you just found the fastest way to get this cheevo, nice one! ;)

I love you Mr. Slowpoke :)

I just did this and it only amounted to around 19,000...DAMMIT!!!

I just did this and it only amounted to around 19,000...DAMMIT!!!

Really? :( I destroyed both of the cars and some other vehicles for about 10 minutes and ended up with $83,000 in total. I could try destroying a bunch of the hidden vehicles and post what my total is. Sorry about that, I was just posting from my experience.

Really? :( I destroyed both of the cars and some other vehicles for about 10 minutes and ended up with $83,000 in total. I could try destroying a bunch of the hidden vehicles and post what my total is. Sorry about that, I was just posting from my experience.

No, I think it's me. I destroyed 3 fire trucks and like 15 cars yesterday and it only amounted to 33,000...Maybe it's because I'm on the PS3 :p...I'll try again later, thanks.

Are you on GAF brah? I saw this exact same post on gaf and bookmarked it for future use on my computer. I'm just trying to see which mission is the shortest first. I'm currently going through all missions trying for 5 stars.

Im guessing the second last arson case is the shortest?

Btw awesome strat! I hope it works for me.

Are you on GAF brah? I saw this exact same post on gaf and bookmarked it for future use on my computer. I'm just trying to see which mission is the shortest first. I'm currently going through all missions trying for 5 stars.

Im guessing the second last arson case is the shortest?

Btw awesome strat! I hope it works for me.

Damn. I did the strat and only got 16k vehicle damage. This achievement is so silly, ugh it's going to be a huge grind.

very helpful thread, using the Firetruck Method along with a couple of the hidden cars I was able to do $98000 in vehicle damage & it only took me about a half hour to do it & complete the case.

It was funny though when the guy from the Traffic desk was talking to me at the end of the case he congratulated me on my good public presence despite the fact that I destroyed everything & killed one person by running over them

This. I literally went to the phantom corsair, destroyed it, fast travelled to the other, wrecked that.

Then went to the crime scene so i got the little autosave, destroyed both cars once more, finished the case with $74,000 damages. 1100G, gotta wait for the slip of the tongue to release on the marketplace =(

Saw this tip on a Youtube video comment:

It said something along the lines of destroying the hidden Phantom Corsair and then driving back to where you find it and re-destroying the Phantom again. Personally I did this around 10-15 times and I had $229,980 vehicle damage.

EDIT: Hadn't read the thread so I didn't see that someone else suggested it above :p