Bitching Thread

Tsaako

I've seen a few of these kind of topics in some FPS games forums, realized I've got something to moan and complain about so thought why not see if anyone else has.

Before, I was in my last game of the division 1 in ultimate team. I had to get a draw to at least stay up. At around the 65th minute or so it was 2-2. Then the opponent dc's. Whether it was on purpose or a legitimate disconnection, the outcome of the match got based from reviewing stats or something along those lines.

Anyways, they give me the loss and I got relegated. I should of gotten the draw at least, it wasn't me who dc'd. The other thing that pisses me off is people milking their celebrations and make us watch their replays of the goal. The one time I decide, "screw it, I'm going it to my opponent this match". I end up winning and get messaged by the player basically flaming me.

So, what's been your pet peeves thus far for FIFA 13?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First time I've played UT, been thrown off it alot during matches saying it lost connection, was against the comp though not online since my live has ran out. still annoying when you're winning though, apart from that, the amount of injuries i get no matter what mode is insane, every mode too and ive not adjusted the sliders at all. Frank lampard too, fuck frank lampard.

Posted this in another thread but it belongs here.

Going to have a massive moan because i will feel better.

I HATE EA with a passion. They make the same thing every year and never ever fix the problems.

1.Freezing issues

2.Game face bug

3.Getting stuck in the arena

4.pro clubs cpu have shocking programming they are beyond terrible. Forcing you to play with an any.

5.UT had tons of bugs

6.SERVERS!

7.Pro clubs filter does not work

i can go on i just cba.

The main one tho is pro clubs AI they are soooooooooo bad. Fucking annoying

FUCK YOU EA

Edited by xTGMx INF3RNO

Posted this in another thread but it belongs here.

Going to have a massive moan because i will feel better.

I HATE EA with a passion. They make the same thing every year and never ever fix the problems.

1.Freezing issues

2.Game face bug

3.Getting stuck in the arena

4.pro clubs cpu have shocking programming they are beyond terrible. Forcing you to play with an any.

5.UT had tons of bugs

6.SERVERS!

i can go on i just cba.

The main one tho is pro clubs AI they are soooooooooo bad. Fucking annoying

FUCK YOU EA

I havent really expierienced any of theses issues, I guess you are just unlucky? Or maybe its because you are expecting them you notice the small things a lot more, and let them frustrate you more?

The only annoying thing I've had so far was, where I was 1 on 1 with the keeper, and as he went to ground I managed to knock the ball under his body, but he then proceeded to take me out, and completely missed the ball, and no penalty! Could have won me the game too. Oh well.

Two things fuck me off

1) The faggots who whore rapid pace players and then pass across for a shit goal then watch all 3 replays .. seriously it's boring as fuck playing the same fucking team 9/10 times and no need to watch all the replays of your shit 5 yard pass across ..

2) My skill games keep fucking resetting back to bronze level .. Y U NO STAY SKILL GAMES????????????

FOULS!! I'm getting fed up of my players being taken out by an opposing player who does not get anywhere near the ball and me not winning a free kick or penalty! Yet the at the slightest contact the ref will wave play on or give a free kick! It needs to be sorted out!

i hear you. i didnt get a single advatange or foul when my opponent was sliding all over the place while he got 2 pens and 7 free kicks/advatange from me holding in the A button.

things that piss me off are...

people who watch replay (especially if its just a normal goal)

referees - they're all blind giving penalties and shit for nothing (you know its BS when it doesnt show the replay for the foul)

commentators - always go on how bad the goalkeeper even if he isnt shit.

the game itself - dont think i played it without crashing on me

EA - making me play this game despite how much i hate them

Edited by !xobile

1. A team of mostly 78 rated gold pace players like Shane Long, Chicharito, and Aaron Lennon can beat most teams just because they can have lobbed through passes coming at them all day.

2. Every time the opponent clears the ball out of their penalty box it seems to always go to their player when it should definitely be the other way around.

3. Servers... that is all.

FOULS!! I'm getting fed up of my players being taken out by an opposing player who does not get anywhere near the ball and me not winning a free kick or penalty! Yet the at the slightest contact the ref will wave play on or give a free kick! It needs to be sorted out!

^^^This! I am always thinking I should be winning free kicks when my player gets knocked off the ball aggressively and goes to ground, but then when I shoulder barge someone and they're still standing with the ball, they get a free kick? Doesn't make sense.

Offside calls can be ridiculous at times. Last night I was playing a game online, my team mate had the ball ahead of everyone and ahead of the oppositions defenders running towards goal, he squared the ball to another team mate who was at least a meter behind him and that was offside? I've had decisions against me when I am clearly behind the defender but it's still offside for some reason.

It's an EA game so I could go on all day, but most annoying so far was buying a bright shiny pair of boots that I wanted to equip to my player. I added them on but my team had recruited another player which meant the squad was full. Everyime I tried to advance it just kept looping and wouldn't let me exit the edit my pro screen, I ended up having to reboot.

One thing I have realised though is that I understand why Arsenal are going down the tubes. I managed to bag back to back hat tricks in pre season friendlies against pretty stern european opposition. Next news Arsene Wenger tells me I'm going out on loan to Dagenham & Redbridge FFS! he's totally lost it!!! :mad:

My main issue is that EA every year tell us they "listen to the fans" yet every year the AI especially in clubs is utter cack and the same abuse of pace happens over and over again. Oh you took out finesse from and angle? Very nice how about stopping that tiny little munchkin from out muscling my 6 foot 180lb off the ball like he's done for the past THREE FUDGING YEARS

It's an EA game so I could go on all day, but most annoying so far was buying a bright shiny pair of boots that I wanted to equip to my player. I added them on but my team had recruited another player which meant the squad was full. Everyime I tried to advance it just kept looping and wouldn't let me exit the edit my pro screen, I ended up having to reboot.

One thing I have realised though is that I understand why Arsenal are going down the tubes. I managed to bag back to back hat tricks in pre season friendlies against pretty stern european opposition. Next news Arsene Wenger tells me I'm going out on loan to Dagenham & Redbridge FFS! he's totally lost it!!! :mad:

SAME. I started as west ham and scored like 5 goals in 2 game. Then i get "im putting you up for loan to get some experience" Im your best player fat sam!

UT is shit. Its 10x faster than the normal game. Seasons mode is far better than UT. UT has always been shit tho. Why they have to speed the game up i dont know. Can twe just have UT with the same mechanics as kick off...

It gives the mode more of an arcade feel, which is what the developers want it to be like. It's good to have a bit of variety anyway.

I have freezing issues before some matches, normally after kit selection. There is nothing wrong with my Xbox, it doesn't freeze on my brother's gamertag.

No Welsh National Team. I made my career pro and after a while of playing realised that I can't get called up; there is nowhere to change my nationality either.

Manual settings on some challenges, the shooting is ridiculous.

The big defender on the dribbling skill challenge. Pain in the arse to get past.

Broken search filters on Pro clubs. This was one of my most anticipated features and it doesn't even work.

CDM/CM's playing too offensively and hanging around opposing players box, making me susceptible to counter attacks. It still happens if I play on a defensive setting or the players attacking work-rate is low.

...I am enjoying this game though.

I just hate the fact that the gameplay is all about pace. Its been like this for the last few years but whenever I play online pace is the way to win. Ultimate team are full of teams with players with speed, and players with high pace are the most expensive. Tactics are useless in FIFA which is a huge shame as thats what football's all about. I don't like the fact that players like Agbonlahor and Bent are way more effective than someone like Higuain or Carroll. Its all about pace, and its stupid.

Its only about pace in UT. Seasons mode is great because pace noobs are useless. I get people trying to bum players like the ox and i can just muscle them of with ease :D Normal game mode's pace is not a problem at all.

As someone said above i was over the moon when they said i could filter out any's and pro GK's only to find the search filter does not even work pahaahah EA....

So many things are pissing me of about this game but I'm still enjoying. Most annoying things are:

1. Nearly every time the computer controlled opposition has a shot on target and my keeper saves it or it hits the post, the ball falls to one of their players that easily smashes it in the back of the net. I mean, 9/10 of their shots results in this.

2. Oppositions ability to literally kick the ball away from my feet and for it to land perfectly with their team mate. I mean, without even tackling they manage to cleanly kick the ball away.

3. Having to delete my game face so that I can load my manager career. I know it's not difficult to do, by why should I have to delete something to get at a part of the game.

I'll keep the list that short otherwise people won't want to read a wall of text. I'm sure I'll find other things that I hate...

Getting to the point where it would be easier and shorter to do a list of things that are RIGHT with the game. I'm just gutted for my friend that he feels the need to buy it for me every year when all it ever does is frustrate..

"Screw testing boys, gotta meet that deadline."

"but what happens if we get complaints?"

"Don't worry about it. We'll just come out next year when we unveil the next title, claim we've made changes based on fan feedback."

"Shall I get recruitment to bring in some people to mod the forums then?"

"HAHAHAHA you have so much to learn my boy, so much to learn."

1. Pace abuse. Theres nothing you can do against a fast team.

2. When playing pro clubs, it seems that the best way to win is to go an any, and have two tiny strikers. Repeatedly hit A like youre playing track and field, voila, youre through on goal. Giganto beefcake defenders cant shove a tiny 6 stone striker off the ball.

Does anyone feel that the game interferes like hell when youre playing against a "better" team, making your players attempt lunges and wee shimmies that you arent telling them to do, just in order to give them an upper hand or chances on goal?