Friend Request

SirSpooneth

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

GT: Seiryu Chi

I try to play multiple times per day, and try to complete the co-op challenges whenever possible. Please send a message to let me know you are sending a friend request for this game.

UPDATE: Ugh... This freaking game... So now I can usually launch the game without issue, and I can usually see and complete the challenges, but I can't see my friends list within the game. I never get credit for anyone else completing the challenges and I am unable to send gifts or target friends. At this point... I give up. I don't want to delete/re-install the game so I don't know what else to do. For now I've removed everyone from my friends list that I had added for this because I was afraid that maybe having too many people with the game may cause an issue, and also because most of them have stopped playing it.

I think at this point it's pointless for me to add anyone to my friends list for this, so I guess there is no need to add me. Eventually I will finish grinding out level 40, and if the issue is still present by then I'll probably just throw money at it to get the credits to buy the tranquilizer handgun for the last (non-glitched) achievement...

Edited by Seiryu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I would appreciate friends who play Contract Killer. I try to complete the daily challenges, they give the grinding a bit more variation and purpose :)

Pls add me: jensjep

^ Friend request me and this guy. We actually do the challenges.

• 3 weeks later...

Another easy credit challenge: Kill five enemies who are out of range. I'm 3/5ths of the way there after two missions.

And another: Kill 10 enemies before they take cover. I got this one without trying.

UPDATE: The damn game stopped working. It will not even load the "Glu" splash screen. I click on it, and it just quits to my Start screen. What a broken game.

Edited by Palantas

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...