Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boosting went well the other day except the fact that jedi didnt get his ranked 4v4 achievement. sorry jedi and sorry i didnt know budgood was a grown ass man who would complain about his achievements. anyways looking to get the ranked wins and plays. only need 6 people to start a game so whoever wants in let me know. got about 3-4 people already. mssg over xbl thanks:)

hey guys hadnt checked this message board as never recieved any messages on live, still up for these chieves if sum peops can help?

i am gona b on live all tonight and tomorrow night 10.30pm-3.00am UK if any1 else is up 4 doin this then let me know.

GT: stuffyjimi18

im trying to get a group 2geva 4 2nite about 11pm ish UK time let me know hu can do it as would like 8 peops and only hav 2 peops on friends list so i will add a few more peops and c how it goes. this is my last chance 2 do these achievements but may b able 2 do them on friday if any1 still needs them then. i will make it fair unlike the peops hu i played wiv last week hu didnt let me get the achievements that theyd already got.

thanks guys

Hey all,

First of all a special thanks to all those who have been boosting over the last few days. I as well as a few others have been able to complete all of the online achievements (yes even the Combat Veteran - for the record it is 200 matches not wins) and I have submitted positive reviews for all the boosters I have played with (thanks if you have done the same).

I'm posting again today to let you know we will be on this evening - after 6ish EST. I'll be on trying to help a few more people complete the game. If you need the online achievements and are willing to boost hit us up and we will do what we can to help.

Look for games with GT: Jedi ObiJoe or send me a message.

EDIT: No one showed up for the boosting session. If you still need me I can be available - I do have the game finished now but if you are really desperate and I'm online hit me up and I may be able to help.

If you are looking for tips on the game I have finished my Achievement Guide which can be found here: Achievement Guide by Jedi ObiJoe Let me know what you think, thanks.

Edited by Jedi ObiJoe
Update