Achievement Guide

phattonyca

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just Super Sim'd the entire game, got 8 interceptions w/ the Cowboys, and the achievement did not unlock at the end..... so I guess there is no super sim on this one.

Got to actually get all these, and this is my last one I need to.

-Chris

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just had an epic Madden session lol.

All i had left were 550 with titans, and both kick off and punt returns.

I got 556 yards with the titans (last play of the game was an 8 yard pass, talk about lucky)

And then i do as others have said and play as the Chicago bears.

I can now confirm that hands down, the easiest way to do the return achievements, is Hester. The guy is super fast, super agile and made the achievements a breeze.

1000/1000 for me :)

Héhé I just have difficulty with the achievement: Kick a FG for over 50 yards 15http://live.xbox.com/xweb/lib/images/G_Icon_External.gif

I dunno how to do the kicks, wich kind of play it this? I got 985 GP in one night and just the achievement left, can you help me :S!

By the way, when the opponent returns a missed field goal, that counts as a fumble in the stats. I couldn't figure out why I didn't get credit for the no-fumble achievement the first try, but after checking the game stats, the opponent's missed FG return (for a TD) was credited as 1 fumble recovery for 90+ yards and a TD.

• 1 month later...

Someone may have written this, I did not have time to read everything...but if someone is stuck on the 2 punt return TD's this worked for me:

If you are trying to get this one by yourself, and easy way is to use 2 controllers and use unlimited rewinds. You really only need probably 2 min quarters. use the titans like the 4 hour guide said, put c johnson in as the punt returner, and then every time you punt the ball, keep that controller in your hand. Aim the kick to the right, slightly so the player runs the sidelines. Use the b button to keep pulling the defenders away, and the computer will run with the other players controller. Might sound confusing, but it was really simple and it was giving me a really hard time for awhile. Thanks again to the 4 hour guide in the other post!

Good Guide but i think some of your strategy's are harder then they need to. For the 6 sacks with 1 player achievement, why don't you just turn off offsides and false start and go stand behind the QB with one player? Obviously much easier and faster, and you don't have to hassle with 2 controllers.

Is there supersim, if so can you get achievements through simming?

I found that if you sim some/all achv wont unlock.. example: Team Achv's.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Someone may have written this, I did not have time to read everything...but if someone is stuck on the 2 punt return TD's this worked for me:

If you are trying to get this one by yourself, and easy way is to use 2 controllers and use unlimited rewinds. You really only need probably 2 min quarters. use the titans like the 4 hour guide said, put c johnson in as the punt returner, and then every time you punt the ball, keep that controller in your hand. Aim the kick to the right, slightly so the player runs the sidelines. Use the b button to keep pulling the defenders away, and the computer will run with the other players controller. Might sound confusing, but it was really simple and it was giving me a really hard time for awhile. Thanks again to the 4 hour guide in the other post!

Thank you! I will try this now. I was just trying to do it against a rookie cpu, but after I scored my first punt return td everytime the cpu had to punt they would send it out of bounds so I had no chance.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...