How many people still play this game?

iDementedi

It's still very populated, you can always can find a game anytime. All the achievements are easy, though one is buggy for people. But you should unlock all of them before you hit 100 matches if you're going for the full 200. Get's boring though (maybe just because I'm just not a huge Battlefield fan) but just turn some music on.

I got this game a long time ago, and just recently started it up for kicks. Surprisingly (to me), it is really quick to find a game, the games are well populated, and (biggest surprise to me) it was not laggy at all. When the game was really popular, I remember it being laggy at times. In the past week, I have experienced no lag whatsoever. Very smooth gameplay. Now if I could only get better at flying the planes...

This isn't an achievement problem, but I do have a problem getting one of the Postcards (like the Insigna/pins/trophies in Bad Company). It is getting 100 Squad AVENGES, meaning killing the enemy player RIGHT when he kills a member of your squad-mate. That's hard speaking I've never paid any attention to my Squad member and let alone kill him without getting a Savior or someone else killing him instead of myself. I have sent one person a message hoping he can help and during that quest, I will return the favor of getting achievements (Trust me, with me on your team, you'll easily get your Best Squad achievements for sure, just play your game, try your hardest while I get over 20 kills per game, that's my average lol). But that's all I ask, and it's a bit frustrating..for me anyways. Just add--- Sector Illyria ---with an "Eye" and Two L's. I promise to return with GOOD rep and won't stop till you reach your goal, full 200 GS of this game.

Again add me- Sector Illyria

I remember playing this a year ago with friends, it's a really good arcade game. I always started it up when other game's got boring and what not. It's a real easy 200 though, just gets boring, like Coadster said.

I don't find it to boring, but this game is surprised much more easy to find full 12v12 games than Bad Company 2 these days. I'll be even more surprised if the population is still the same when MW3/Battlefield 3 releases.

• 4 weeks later...

I want to jump into this from time to time. Battlefield in general is pretty amazing. I wish they would do another arcade based on a remake. I know they essentially did Vietnam as part of Bad Company 2, but maybe something like this with 2142 would be killer. Obviously not right away since Battlefield 3 is coming.

I want to jump into this from time to time. Battlefield in general is pretty amazing. I wish they would do another arcade based on a remake. I know they essentially did Vietnam as part of Bad Company 2, but maybe something like this with 2142 would be killer. Obviously not right away since Battlefield 3 is coming.

That's not a bad idea.

I still play this from time to time, but usually only for an hour or two. I still really like it, but most of the time I would rather play BC2.

• 2 weeks later...

There's been no problems for me finding a game at anytime over the last couple of days, from 2am to 1pm theres always been near enough players for a full 12 v 12 match.

I did have a brief bit of trouble getting into the servers today but that was Live's fault as it dropped me a moment later, signed back in and got straight into a game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...