Best COD achievement list ever?

Cooljoe

Definitely a more life-like achievement list for sure.

Not a big fan of MP achievements myself but a game like CoD there will be a lot of people playing for a long time so it won't be dying or anything soon or even a need to boost it.

Prestiging actually sounds like fun this time since nothing is really 'lost' so to speak.

I'm excited to see the zombies stuff more in depth. They like to keep a tight lid over the zombies side of the game.

The campaign will probably just be the same as usual. Boring and uninteresting but we'll see.

Not really liking the sound of how they're doing Combat Training. I just really hope you will still be able to play it alone in a private sort of scenario. Sounds like to me they are are forcing it into another type of playlist. :(

I think it's one of the best, yes. I personally enjoy multiplayer achievements. So long as they aren't retarded. One prestige level? Easy enough. I'll be playing the game a ton anyways so this will come naturally. Not a huge fan of zombies but those look like fun too. Same goes for all the campaign as usual.

And to those that hate MP achievements, Cod is a game where multiplayer is a huge part. Achievements should make you play the game in it's entirety. Campaign, Multiplayer, Zombies, Collectibles, Difficulty, etc etc.