What's your most annoying thing about FIFA 12

Cookie2011

Mine is deflections and the pathetic impact engine soo many time when iv conceded a goal because their are too many player around the ball & end up tripping over each other. It feels lyk your playing a wrestling & sometime it looks lyk a player hit the wall lol.

Ps there are other things I could say FIFA 12 that i hate but I would really lyk to know what you hate about FIFA 12 :uzi:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting into the final of an online tournament and the game not loading past where you can see the opposing team. Causing you to A. Getting kicked out of the tournament for nothing and B. Getting a loss for nothing. The DNF might also go down as well I can't remember.

FIFA ultimate team has so much potential but it's just broken. Was playing a team of 70-78 rated players and got played off the park....wasn't even cos the players were good, or because the player was good, I don't even know what happened....and it happens all the time. Players like Joey Barton making bursting runs through midfields and defences, Sturridge performing Messi-like feats of dribbling past 2,3,4 defenders and driving shots into the top C, Noel Hunt out-pacing Gael Clichy. If they can't do it for their club in head-to-head matches (or real life for that matter) how the hell can they do it in Ultimate Team

black screen on fifa start up, when i try to play online it asks me to download latest update, when i do that, my xbox crashes.

when your defense goes retarded e.g( randomly trying to head a ball but completly misses and falls to the ground) or runs into another defender in your team

when your passing goes retarded e.g( bullet passes or passes to the wrong player)

when it lags

when it has delay

when people dont skip the replay or the cut scenes before and after a game

when you tackle someone 3 or moretimes and still keeps the ball

when it doesnt switch to the player you want to control

when you score in the first 5 minutes and they leave

so ye fifa drives me insane

Edited by !xobile

When it decides to change your controller settings.

When it just randomly decides its gonna f**k you over in a game.

The price of Euro12 for what you get.

It's over hype of Rooney.

Having no idea how to match you against a similar skill player.

Bad commentary.

The constant bar hitting with power shots.

The fact it still hasn't got it perfect after nearly 20 years.

The need to tell you that ea sports is in the game.

• 2 weeks later...

No updates since the transfer window closed at the end of January on either UT or H2H seasons. Not every body supports top flight teams and my team has bought in some very good loan players.

People spending hundreds of pounds on MSP. I didn't buy one pack with points and still put together an 88 rated squad. I never got anything good in packs bought with coins (best (in terms of selling price) was my one IF who went for 13k. I made my money by playing the market and the game.

The take over the opposistions team glitch appearing for a 3rd year.

Not being able to save formations/squads on H2H or not being able to pick whoever you want for international sides on the same mode.

People who play as GKs in clubs.

People who watch there tap in from 3 yards three times.

People who watch replays/celebrate when 7-1 down

Price fixing on UT and other crap like multiple teams etc

Rooney getting in TOTY

No League One TOTY

I agree with most off what others have posted but I also want the Chemistry crap out off UT because it dosnt work are make one bit off difference.

I've played teams with 20% chemistry but at the end when I check there stats, there passing is 90% and shooting 90% as well.The whole point off chemistry is too make teams with low % rubbish together and teams with high % play brilliant together so what's the point if teams like above come out with so high % on all there stats.

Having to choose which language I want every time I load the fucking game! Also the garbage servers which screw me over time and time again. I rarely win a match online as it is due to being shit at the game, I don't need to add to my loss ratio due to their shit servers disconnecting me and more often than not it happens whilst I'm winning. Shame on me though because they have always had shit servers and yet I still buy it.

The incredible useless computer players in Pro Clubs

EA made the AI players retarded in Pro Clubs, because they wanted to discourage people from using the AI to defend for them. This was done in last November's update:

FIFA 12 Clubs

Changes that Clubs players make to camera settings during a Clubs game will now find those settings saved for subsequent games.

• You will now be able to change your penalty kick taker via Team Management between the penalty kick being awarded and taken.
  • Clubs players’ accomplishments are now fully tracked in online matches.
  • We asked you, and you told us. Community feedback overwhelmingly suggests that the default AI in Clubs is too powerful, leading to clubs choosing not to field defenders in order to allow the AI to do their work for them. We have therefore dropped the AI difficulty level in Clubs from World Class to Professional, and have made some complimentary minor adjustments to AI goalkeepers.

Source: http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/1165407.page

dam all those people with red skin on pro clubs.

Unfortunately, that's not always an indication that someone has modded their Virtual Pro. If you delete your Game Face off your hard drive, you'll have red arms and legs unless you create and download another Game Face.

Apart from the obvious signs (6'10" strikers sprinting faster than Usain Bolt), the only way to spot them is to search for their club after the game and look at their overall stats.

• Stupid Defensive and Goalkeeping AI on your own team [not marking, silly actions, not reacting]
  • AI being too good in attack [not enough errors and too perfect with passes]
  • B button being totally useless
  • How the difficulty increases during ultimate team tournaments [This is total bullshit]
  • Your AI players not making runs
  • The impact engine favouring the AI I swear
  • The ref
  • Career mode glitches
  • Ultimate team not counting towards Fifa for Life
  • All your custom music playing the same few songs most of the time

Edited by Thracian

- Lag.

- Defenders running past the ball when tackling.

- CPU Any pro club players that decide to lob the shit out of every pass you ask for despite no F*CKING opposition between me and him.

- 45' goals.

I have been playing FIFA since FIFA 10, after leaving Pro Evo. FIFA 12 had so much potential and started well, but I just reckon the updates have effed it.

Things which cause my pad to smash itself on the floor, curse wildly and threaten to end my marriage, kill my dog and hunt down my opposition player to hang him from the ceiling by his gonads:

• Hacked Pro players
  • AI giving me a lobbed pass EVERY fooking time
  • EA interference in balancing out games - some players are sh1t at fifa, let them get pummelled
  • EA interference in deciding which team has won a FUT game, before it starts
  • Making AI players in pro clubs faster and stronger than my pro - who has taken me 10 months to make into a 91 (without cheating!)
  • Changing my controller settings randomly
  • Pro clubs who have figured out how to make their AI hustle like fcuk
  • Playing mint football in pro clubs only to concede from one sh1t through-ball, or from an attacking corner, or down the wing
  • Pro clubs who get given "Puyol" defenders who read every imaginable flick and pass, without looking
  • Pro clubs AI keepers who get MOM
  • Getting fouled constantly, then getting booked for a normal tackle
  • My AI taking free kicks - straight to the opposition
  • My AI goal kicks, same as above
  • Opposition goal kicks, which my AI ALWAYS heads backwards
  • Opposition AI who play attacking football, where mine just turns in circles then kicks it out
  • FIFA goals - passing sideways to a mate
  • Overly eagle-eyed (some might say cheating) linesmen - I have had offside against me in my own half!
  • Usain Bolt goliath-strength midget Pro's (who always score at least one header aswell)
  • Pro's running to the byeline, cutting back and finessing one in :-/
  • Having to turn handball on! And then not having handball for on-line games
  • Not being able to do first time fancy flicks/passes because its the same control as dummy
  • Slow down speed up lag
  • Making my pro move like he's stuck in treacle when turning
  • Making my pro use his left peg when there is no need
  • Having claimed 235 MOM awards, but still not have my 25 MOM achievement
  • Penalties
  • Inconsistency of free-kciks
  • Losing points for having less human players in Pro clubs, because its a reeeeeealadvantage
  • People who complain about Pro clubs having no any; if you want to play any, fcuk off to a head to head game
  • Keepers never getting sent off
  • Not being able to see players positions before a game thereby discovering they have a keeper when he catches your finesse shot and laughs
  • Being on 4000 odd points and losing to a 256 points team because of any/all of the above
  • Not being able to remember the last time I enjoyed playing FIFA pro clubs because none of the above happened, or they didn't quit, or it just let my pro behave like he should

Maybe its just me (and 2 of my friends) who have these problems, 9/10 times. But I would challenge anyone from EA to play for our pro club and tell me straight that we are not getting bummed, or at least WHY we are getting bummed, because all 3 of us are pretty damn good.

I am going back to Pro, it will save me a fortune in controllers.

Well, where do I begin?

Clubs

The AI... Every. Fucking. Thing. They do is shit. Put their intelligence back up to World Class.

People who play with an ANY, 5 at the back and two 5'3" guys up front in clubs.

No search filter to play clubs against people without an any.

Modded players.

Disconnects players left unattended for a short period. Time for boot should be increased.

Passing and shooting power/accuracy seem completely random and not dependant on how long I hold the button or where I aim it.

Career mode (especially without being a manger)

Won't rest your Be-A-Pro, leaving him fatigued and missing big games.

Doesn't change line-ups that often.

Same substitutes all the time from managers.

No International call-ups.

Ultimate Team

EA perma-banning people's EA account for the pack glitch (I'd never do it, but my brother did) whilst hackers/scammers don't seem to get punished. A simple UT reset would have been punishment enough.

The amount of hacking going on.

Charging stupid amounts of MSP for 'virtual packs' (I'd never waste MSP on UT packs but it's still a rip-off).

The chances of getting a good card in packs = shit.

Packs not worth the coins (when purchased without MSP), about 60% of the time you'll struggle to make the coins back.

I will say though that despite the things I've listed and how annoying they are, I still really enjoy playing FIFA, I just feel that it can be very much improved.

:boom:boom:boom EA SERVERS HORRIBLE CONNECTIONS !!!

. H2H SEE THE CONECTION BEFORE THE GAME NOT THE TEAMS THE

CONNECTION PLEASE !!! GO TO THE ARENA WAITING TO START THE GAME I HAVE NO IDEA WITH WICHT CONNECTION I GONNA PLAY I SEE MY OPPONENT PROFILE I SEE AUSTRALIA !!!! THATS 99% BAD CONNECTION FOR ME !! THEN STILL WAITING IN THE ARENA FOR 4 MINUTES THEN HE LEFT MY GAME FREEZE FUCK FUCK FUCK !!:mad::mad::mad:

. UT CHEAP PACKS !! 5K 1 SHITTY GOLD PACK :mad::mad:!!

. H2H SLOW MATCHES GLITCH I END A GAME OF UT WANT TO PLAY H2H I PLAY TOTTENHAM WTF LENNON SPEED IS LIKE 70 WHEN IS 94 AND ALL THE TEAM LOOKS SO SLOW MY OPPONETS PLAYERS ARE SLOW TO !!

. THE FIFA HELP ??!! THIS SHIT HAPPENDS TO EVERYONE WHEN YOU ARE WINNING 3-0 ONLINE NO MATTER HOW THE OTHER GUY START TO PLAY BETTER AND YOU END LOSING THE GAME 4-3 OR END IN A DRAW 3-3:eek:

. THE 45, 90, MINUTE GOALS !!

. THE MOST ANNOYING THING IN FIFA 12 THE FUCKING STUPID PENALTIES !!!

REFEREES ALWAYS MAKE WRONG DECISIONS IN PENALTIES:uzi:

. WHEN A PLAYER GETS INJURY WITH A BROKEN ANKLE THE PLAYER WALK LIKE NOTHING FOR THE SUB !!!! WTF SERIOUSLY WHERE IS THE STRETCHER ?? :eek::eek::eek:

. FREEKICKS I SCORE THE 90 % OF THE FREEKICKS WITH VAN DER VART BECKHAM MESSI ETC. I WANT TO SHOOT WITH RONALDO LAMPARD GERRARD WTF I CANT SCORE WTF

. THE FIFA SWEATY GOALS SHIT !!!!

Edited by Spun77xLucky Stricke