releasedate U.S/ E.U

M0rpheus

this is creaping me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on gears 3 the release was the same, now the U.S get's it 3 days before europe :uzi::uzi::uzi:why sweet why?? you should think for such a blockbuster like gears they would get it done on the same day!

the first dissapointing for me on gears judgement! AND the game isn't even out! :drunk

And I'm also looking forward for bioshock(who not) but there's only a releasedate for the U.S, so if they can pull it of (thank you ROD) that means 3? days to play gears and then the 26th bioshock is out...

Yes, this is pretty much the standard release pattern but I assume the OP is wondering why they've gone back to the US Tuesday/EU Friday release after doing a simultaneous release for GOW3.

IDK why.

Hope that helps.

We got Far Cry 3 first though! Good to be called an asshole for speculating on the ending by some knee-jerk American. Makes a change. ;)

Edited by Hurricane Of 87

why does it matter its like its a week or a month or worse its a few days, yet a thread of course was needed to complain....

if your a huge fan, you have all right to be piss some people play it first... Hell im piss to see people of the so call "press" that knows nothing about how to play multioplayer and be a beast get the get first... These guys plays 2-3 hours of the campaign, got MP 3 hours or so and call it a review... when us true fans choke on the wait

Having the game 3 days later is not a big deal, however i remember the game called Rocksmith where US got it on October 18, 2011 and where EU got it on September 28, 2012......THAT was a big problem to cry for and I hope it will never happened to one of the games i'm waiting for.

why does it matter its like its a week or a month or worse its a few days, yet a thread of course was needed to complain....

**** I'm so sorry bro! seem to hear yr from the U.S, otherwise it would bugging you to! A minor game wouldn't bugg me, but a game like gears what made xbox big (sorry halo-hate laserguns!) isn't fair to other non U.S players, 3 days for a fan is a nightmare, I'm SO SORRY you don't understand that :boxer

personally im from quebec, so we get stuff as soon as US, for most of the things, but i understand europeen behind piss... i mean games are usually mostly americans or japanese, so they always ended up being the last ....

it's hard to find smart people, glad there are still some of you guys, you giving the world some hope :woop: thank you! :drunk