Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm interested in boosting and helping for practically all the multiplayer achievements as well. Go ahead and shoot me a friend request and we can get the ball rolling. I'll probably be on till 2 a.m. tonight, it's currently 8 p.m. Throughout the week I'll be on after 8pm as well.

I have gotten some of you guys request but i havent really had too much time to sit down and play for a good while. Im not ignoring ya i just havent had to much time.

Starting tonight i will be able to put some time in. Im not at my xbox right now and i cant log onto the xboxlive site so just send me a message or friend request and ill will accept and be happy to help anyone needing any of the acheivements.

Hope to see some of you on.

Just wanted to thank everyone who helped and participated with the online achievements most of these would of been impossible to come by , but not as bad as win 1000 matches???Seriously huh

Edited by ST0MPER

Thanks for the great boosting session St0mper, xBORCx, Paragon of Vice, DarkGeneral88 and the others in the party!

Tonight around 9 p.m. CST, I will attempt to get another session going for others. Right now I have 2 and a possible. I will be looking for a minimum of 5 players (to get quad kills) and no more than 10. If anyone is interested, please review which ones you need and send me a message to Immorta1ized and I will try to get you in.

Cheers.

Edited by Immorta1ized

Thanks for the great boosting session St0mper, xBORCx, Paragon of Vice, DarkGeneral88 and the others in the party.

Tonight around 9 p.m. CST, I will attempt to get another session going for others. Right now I have 2 and a possible. I will be looking for a minimum of 5 players (to get quad kills) and no more than 10. If anyone is interested, please review which ones you need and send me a message to Immorta1ized and I will try to get you in.

Cheers.

Ill be willing to help out as well with a extra body, just message me Immortal if u need me ill be on campaign mode.

BOOST PARTY

I'm getting a group together for the multi-cheevos, i need most of them, send a FR

we need to try to get at least 5 people at once so everyone can get their quadruple kills and the the minigun non-stop killing spree. and win 3 vs. 1 + all the others, we'll all take turns..

planning for tomorrow(friday 4-17) we will start around 9PM-10PM (Central time) and go until whenever..

feel free to add your tag or message me on live and ill add you to the list

1.xsilentxhunterx

2.killa z33

3.mikeeeeeeeee124

6.(extra if needed) xd3monxhat3rx

7.(maybe) mikeeeeeeeee124's buddy

Edited by xSILENTxHUNTERx

hey xSILENTxHUNTERx, i would for sure be down 2 boost tomorrow and am also on central time. however, i work until about 10 pm-ish, so i would be able to join around 11. ill send u a friend request via XBL and maybe i can join your party when i get home

also i may have a buddy who is interested in boosting as well

Edited by mikeeeeeeeee124

adding names as they come in

BOOST PARTY

I'm getting a group together for the multi-cheevos, i need most of them, send a FR

we need to try to get at least 5 people at once so everyone can get their quadruple kills and the the minigun non-stop killing spree. and win 3 vs. 1 + all the others, we'll all take turns..

planning for tomorrow(friday 4-17) we will start around 9PM-10PM (Central time) and go until whenever..

feel free to add your tag or message me on live and ill add you to the list

1.xsilentxhunterx

2.killa z33

3.mikeeeeeeeee124

6.(extra if needed) xd3monxhat3rx

7.(maybe) mikeeeeeeeee124's buddy